[APP] Dead Space on SALE

Search This thread

wanfaltm

Jun 19, 2010
Chi-Town, IL
That's right folks.

I was just looking through the Android Market to see if MC3 was released for the Prime yet when lo and behold!

Dead Space is on sale today for about $0.52 American, enjoy. :)

Reactions: Mcoupe and gsmiley

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
people better hop on this quick. I love this game. make sure to play with headphones on. sure to make you scream n yell out while playing...lol it'll make you jump/scare you..I love it..love survival horror type games!

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
Ditto. If not, could someone describe what the control schemes are like? If it doesn't have gamepad support I'm hoping I could emulate it with a touch profile in the Sixaxis app.

no gameoad support I believe. plus its not needed. the touch controls are great. anywhere you touch on left side of screen an on-screen analog stick will show. transparent. you use that to move. right side of screen you can use your finger to pan around the scene. or tap that side of screen to arm your weapon. then tap again to fire. its very simple and works great. I love that game. have it on my Ipad and now on my prime. still haven't bear it yet. game can get very hard and sure to scare you. best played with headphones on for the full fear and scare effects. plenty of times my woman heard me violating..lol it'll really make you jump..

I can't wait till Dark Meadows optimized for Tegra3 finally releases. they said Q2 in tegrazone.

irishtexmex

Sep 27, 2010
Austin, TX
no gameoad support I believe. plus its not needed. the touch controls are great. anywhere you touch on left side of screen an on-screen analog stick will show. transparent. you use that to move. right side of screen you can use your finger to pan around the scene. or tap that side of screen to arm your weapon. then tap again to fire. its very simple and works great.
facepalm.jpg

That is the EXACT type of control scheme that works better on a gamepad. It works "well enough" on a touchscreen, but is by no means at all the better way of controlling. However, you did basically affirm that I will be able to use a touch profile with the game, so that makes me very excited! :)

tacktack

Mar 7, 2012
Hi, a noob question here. Can i buy the game on my mobile's play store then download it free on my the tablet that I buy afterwards? Is it that i buy a game under an id then I can dl the game on any platform so long as I'm using the same id? Thanks for helping!

newellj79

Jan 2, 2011
OnePlus 8
Hi, a noob question here. Can i buy the game on my mobile's play store then download it free on my the tablet that I buy afterwards? Is it that i buy a game under an id then I can dl the game on any platform so long as I'm using the same id? Thanks for helping!

You can buy a game that is compatible with any device you currently own. Once you have bought it it can be downloaded to any other devices you own, or may own in the future.

RonH54

Nov 30, 2010
Corbin,Ky.
I picked up Dead Space last night and played it some and it looks like it going to be Great game. Quick question is there a way to stop at a point in the game and Save it there to resume later? Or does the game have certain points in game play that it Saves itself?

Thanks

demandarin

Apr 7, 2010
Alexandria, Va
I picked up Dead Space last night and played it some and it looks like it going to be Great game. Quick question is there a way to stop at a point in the game and Save it there to resume later? Or does the game have certain points in game play that it Saves itself?

Thanks

As you progress there are points where it'll save automatically. Another place where it saves is when you reach the limitless booth area to upgrade you Welsh n armour with nodes. Also the store to purchase new things at. You will see them if you haven't gotten that far yet.

Spidey01

Sep 16, 2011
Duluth
Bought it since it was on sale, and while the controls are awesome, I really wish it was a port of Dead Space and not just a typical mobile game out of the franchise. I'm sure since Dead Space is a 7.5GB'ish download off Steam that it's sure as heck not gonna be as small a download as Dead Space Mobile, but hey, $10 more than the games usual price and I'd certainly have bought a reduced-graphics-quality port, and already own a copy of the PC version.

I also think the controls would be rather easier to use on my phone than my tablet :'(.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Forum Runner

SpecialK17

Dec 19, 2011
Anyone unable to download the additional files? It gets to between 10 and 20% and just crashes to homescreen.

Sent from my Transformer Prime TF201 using Tapatalk

nhshah7

Feb 14, 2009
Boston
oh man, these $0.49 and $0.10 deals are killer for me. I buy way too many apps that I never play/use :p

DeKubus

Nov 30, 2011
Dead Space doesn't start on my prime, it crashes just after the EA logo during the loading screen. Anyone else got that issue?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts