Google Camera not working

Search This thread

csader

Sep 8, 2010
Austin, USA
When I launch Google Camera (v2.3.019) on my Moto X, I don't see the shutter button card on my G Watch. Any ideas? I've tried rebooting the watch, completely resetting the watch, and resetting the Android Wear app on the phone.

style154

Jun 23, 2012
San Tan Valley
When I launch Google Camera (v2.3.019) on my Moto X, I don't see the shutter button card on my G Watch. Any ideas? I've tried rebooting the watch, completely resetting the watch, and resetting the Android Wear app on the phone.

When you open the Google camera app it defaults to lens blur for some reason change the node to camera and see if that works worked for me I was going crazy too

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

csader

Sep 8, 2010
Austin, USA
When you open the Google camera app it defaults to lens blur for some reason change the node to camera and see if that works worked for me I was going crazy too

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Nope, wasn't defaulted to Lens Blur for me on Moto X. Tried switching to Lens Blur and back to Camera and still not loading on G Watch. :confused:

johnus

Nov 25, 2007
Laguna Beach
It can take several seconds before it appears, and sometimes I have to swipe through a few notifications to find it...but it works fine on my S4.

the_ape

May 30, 2005
www.nakedcleaner.com
Had the same, all I did to fix was uninstall and reinstall from play store, job done, you could try clearing the app data though, that might do it.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using XDA Free mobile app