[MOD]4.13.651.1[APM][Menu Prism]

Search This thread

mjhuffer

Sep 17, 2007
Indianapolis
To fix that I installed the sense 5 toolbox and checked the option to add another row even though it is already there. Going through the sense 5 toolbox made it so that could be resized to the fullscreen and get the buttons back

HTC Jewel Sense 5
Android 4.3
HBOOT 2.10 S-OFF

Awesome thank's a lot. I didn't know there was a toolbox for this rom. I just started messing around with Xposed for my Nexus 7. Some cool options available.

gstanke

Dec 21, 2013
Flint
Awesome thank's a lot. I didn't know there was a toolbox for this rom. I just started messing around with Xposed for my Nexus 7. Some cool options available.

Yea the sense 5 toolbox is pretty cool and it was all luck for me to find out that the mod would make it resizeable. The only thing I can't figure out is how to hide the stock signal bars so I can get them the same color as my Wi-Fi.

HTC Jewel Sense 5
Android 4.3
HBOOT 2.10 S-OFF

mjhuffer

Sep 17, 2007
Indianapolis
To fix that I installed the sense 5 toolbox and checked the option to add another row even though it is already there. Going through the sense 5 toolbox made it so that could be resized to the fullscreen and get the buttons back

HTC Jewel Sense 5
Android 4.3
HBOOT 2.10 S-OFF

I really like having the 5 rows though. I'll guess I'll compromise and use the 1x4 music widget.

louched1

Aug 21, 2012
I would like the advanced power menu, but can I get a clarification on "services.jar with signature checks disabled"
Is that the tweak that allows anything to run as root without notifying the user? The only description I found said, "if you dont know what this is for dont use it " Kind of odd to bundle those together in that case, but it is what it is.

Last edited:

Sinistertensai

Inactive Recognized Developer
Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
No signature check disabled means it doesn't check the system apks for signatures. Basically the stock sysui has a Sig so does the modded one the mod one is different than stock and with out sigs disabled the system won't let it run so you get a force close of systemui.apk

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

SilverZero

May 18, 2010
No signature check disabled means it doesn't check the system apks for signatures. Basically the stock sysui has a Sig so does the modded one the mod one is different than stock and with out sigs disabled the system won't let it run so you get a force close of systemui.apk

I guess that answers my question from a few days ago in Q&A about why I couldn't get the modded SystemUI.apk to stick without FC'ing.

bryanu

Dec 1, 2010

Sinistertensai

Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
Any chance we could beg ya for an updated build based on the new .4 files? :)

The files modified in this are identical to what is in the new ruu. Only a few files changed from .3 to .4 so updating and 're doing the edits would be a waste of time. So the answer to your question is no.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk

The files modified in this are identical to what is in the new ruu. Only a few files changed from .3 to .4 so updating and 're doing the edits would be a waste of time. So the answer to your question is no.

Does this stand true for you systemUI with HEQS? I haven't had time to look at the .4 files yet to see what if anything has changed with that file. I'm still on .3, might get around to it this weekend. I read in captains thread captain saying the systemUI and framework were recompiled and all edits would need to be redone but .3 files may work. I thought your systemUI and this APM/prism mod was based off .1, either way since you say they are identical it doesn't matter. Anyways thanks sin for all you have done and sticking around to help us all out.

Edit: This question was just answered in Captain's thread. There's no need to update the system UI the only thing that changed according to Nick was the date in the manifest XML

Last edited:

bryanu

Dec 1, 2010

But isn't this mod based on .1 not .3 as the date and title suggest?

A number of things got changed from .1

bryanu

Dec 1, 2010
Read the post right before yours.

I did but I assumed the statement "the only thing changed between .3 and .4 was the date" was in regards to that, i've not seen anyone specifically say .1 and .4 are the same minus a date?

I recall reading what he saw in your thread some place but it was just .3 to .4 still.

Sorry if I am just missing something.

Sinistertensai

Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
Here's the thing. Mods for sense 5 will work on sense 5. You (in this case I) don't need to re do modifications to something that has a one line deference of build.date=1/2/14 I've said I won't re make these so either use it or don't end of story. This is another thing that starts to piss people of. If you'd like to re modify the new files please go right a head and do so.

Reactions: Active_Matrix

bryanu

Dec 1, 2010
Here's the thing. Mods for sense 5 will work on sense 5. You (in this case I) don't need to re do modifications to something that has a one line deference of build.date=1/2/14 I've said I won't re make these so either use it or don't end of story. This is another thing that starts to piss people of. If you'd like to re modify the new files please go right a head and do so.

No need to get all pissy about it. I asked a simple question that still wasn't answered. Every answer was in regards to .3 and .4 being the same, which i know is documented they are. I specifically was asking if .1 and .4 are still the same, which is the same as saying is .1 and .3 the same if that makes any difference.

"i've not seen anyone specifically say .1 and .4 are the same minus a date?"

Look we all appreciate the work people put into helping but don't let some people asking stupid questions already answered have an impact on attitude to someone asking a question that has NOT specifically been answered because now you are making an assumption just as I did.

I assumed between .1 and .3/.4 something changed, no one mentions it. Everyone assumed I was saying .3 to .4. So now I will assume that because how everyone is responding .1 and .3/.4 are the same minus the date, which not one person specifically answered so no searching provided and thus sparked me asking.

FWIW though this may sound how it does it's not directed to be any sort of personal attack. I wish the same as some of you all sometimes. You all wish people would read and search before asking questions, and I wish sometimes people would fully read and understand the question before assuming answers.

Anyway np, again I am thankful for what you did and no hard feelings on my side and hopefully none on yours.

Last edited:

Sinistertensai

Oct 10, 2010
Boston
Google Pixel 6
No need to get all pissy about it. I asked a simple question that still wasn't answered. Every answer was in regards to .3 and .4 being the same, which i know is documented they are. I specifically was asking if .1 and .4 are still the same, which is the same as saying is .1 and .3 the same if that makes any difference.

"i've not seen anyone specifically say .1 and .4 are the same minus a date?"

Look we all appreciate the work people put into helping but don't let some people asking stupid questions already answered have an impact on attitude to someone asking a question that has NOT specifically been answered because now you are making an assumption just as I did.

I assumed between .1 and .3/.4 something changed, no one mentions it. Everyone assumed I was saying .3 to .4. So now I will assume that because how everyone is responding .1 and .3/.4 are the same minus the date, which not one person specifically answered so no searching provided and thus sparked me asking.

FWIW though this may sound how it does it's not directed to be any sort of personal attack. I wish the same as some of you all sometimes. You all wish people would read and search before asking questions, and I wish sometimes people would fully read and understand the question before assuming answers.

Anyway np, again I am thankful for what you did and no hard feelings on my side and hopefully none on yours.

It'll work just use it.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Heres a Mod for the 4.13 update

whats inside

services.jar with signature checks disabled
    advanced power menu
    Prism with expanded grid size and menu support

Screenshot_2014-02-07-04-28-29.jpgScreenshot_2014-02-07-04-28-37.jpgScreenshot_2014-02-07-04-28-54.png

http://d-h.st/7Rn

unsecure boot.img incase the mod doesnt flash for you.

http://d-h.st/CVa
    Any chance we could beg ya for an updated build based on the new .4 files? :)

Rosies new name, the launcher name.