[Q] Custom Rom for GT-I9295

Search This thread

georgedv

Dec 2, 2008
Hi guys iv been manual searching for a rom for my s4 active GT-I9295. Search engine dosent seem to work atm.

I was looking for something like imperium rom (s5 like rom). :)
is there anyone that has a perfectly working rom for my type of s4 active? please help :crying:

Michse222

Nov 26, 2010
Hi guys iv been manual searching for a rom for my s4 active GT-I9295. Search engine dosent seem to work atm.

I was looking for something like imperium rom (s5 like rom). :)
is there anyone that has a perfectly working rom for my type of s4 active? please help :crying:

Did you check the development section? http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-active/development There are a few roms listet - didn't check Touchwiz style roms but Carbon rom (CM based) is quite good. No major problems - at times systemui is a bit battery hungry, will be fixed hopefully.
Just try a few yourself and pick the one you like most ;)

georgedv

Dec 2, 2008
Did you check the development section? http://xdaforums.com/galaxy-s4-active/development There are a few roms listet - didn't check Touchwiz style roms but Carbon rom (CM based) is quite good. No major problems - at times systemui is a bit battery hungry, will be fixed hopefully.
Just try a few yourself and pick the one you like most ;)

i want to use touch wiz as i prefer more then stock android.. i found one but not like the s5 o bootscreen logo nor new scroll down menu.. have to just use this for now

xdafly

Jul 3, 2010
In case if helps, just learned that the Samsung I9295 is same as Samsung I537 for AT&T .... not sure what constitutes the different model names

JASONRR

May 16, 2013
Hi thanks but i dont like cm i dont like stock.. :good:

You could try my super WizCyan ROM, that is stock TW based, totally debloated without knox and (makes it like ASOP) with mostly S5 Apps. It also has Active Display & lockscreen Notifications and separate aroma package to let you choose which apps, features you want. Link is in my signature, if you would like to try