LG Korea : Tips for you !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

wolfgart

Sep 14, 2007
Rome
I'm european, from Italy and i prefer to buy always Korean variants for these new LG Devices because they are best in fast updates, Best general Audio, Best Service Menu, and Best packaging, so LG Korea, i would ask you about your future devices to add in your Smartphone these things to make them PERFECT :

1. LG Device such as G Flex or G2 (in korean variants) have Digital Terrestrial TV Module DMB , but here in Europe and Italy we use DVB-T standard , so, can you use 2 or more TV Modules in your future Devices ? Please !

2. I ask you to implement ALL the Bands in the world in your korean variants like iPhone do now. Example : here we use 800 and 1800 mhz bands for LTE Frequencies, but in your korean variants you have only 1800 for LTE selectable in Service Menu, 800 is missed

Sure you can do it better, for your Business...

:good:

Last edited:

Laree

Jan 3, 2014
I'm european, from Italy and i prefer to buy always Korean variants for these new LG Devices because they are best in fast updates, Best general Audio, Best Service Menu, and Best packaging, so LG Korea, i would ask you about your future devices to add in your Smartphone these things to make them PERFECT :

1. LG Device such as G Flex or G2 (in korean variants) have Digital Terrestrial TV Module DMB , but here in Europe and Italy we use DVB-T standard , so, can you use 2 or more TV Modules in your future Devices ? Please !

2. I ask you to implement ALL the Bands in the world in your korean variants like iPhone do now. Example : here we use 800 and 1800 mhz bands for LTE Frequencies, but in your korean variants you have only 1800 for LTE selectable in Service Menu, 800 is missed

beteer 2 buy ,, lg g flex than s4......

Laree

Jan 3, 2014

LG G Flex is actually the most futuristic smart phone today. You can go for it.

:D

Status
Not open for further replies.