[Q] GT-S7562 no network after flashing kyleopen rom

Search This thread

Amsoli

Mar 2, 2014
Hey :)
I have Samsung Galaxy S GT-S7562
After rooting and flashing KyleOpen custom rom, the mobile worked just fine but there's no network while calling or receiving a call..:rolleyes:
I went to maintenance service and they told me that it needs New main motherboard or something
I'd appreciate it if anyone can help :)

MidoDroid

Apr 24, 2014
help

After rooting and flashing KyleOpen custom rom, the mobile worked just fine but there's no network while calling or receiving a call..:rolleyes:
I went to maintenance service and they told me that it needs New main motherboard or something

I had the same problem and i appreciate it if you could tell me if u did find a solution to the matter please
i'm waiting for u =)

Reactions: pokharel

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com
Please post your baseband version. You most likely don't have the correct modem. They specifically recommended to use or be on the XXBMD6 base before installing the rom in the Developer thread.

Reactions: Amsoli

sharad_g

May 19, 2014
No Network. SHUCKS!

Please post your baseband version. You most likely don't have the correct modem. They specifically recommended to use or be on the XXBMD6 base before installing the rom in the Developer thread.

Hello! I have Samsung Galaxy Trend S-7562, which was probably made in Malaysia. I got it as a gift. I wanted to install KyleOpen Rom and did install but I missed to be on XXBMD6. There is no network since. Later I again downloaded and went on XXBMD6 and again installed KyleOpen Rom. But the network didn't appear. I am so frustrated. My parents are not going to buy me a new phone which is very sad.
I went to costumer care of samsung and they said they are not able to fix the problem. I think the network problem is because of the wrong Kernel and Modem I am having currently. So are there any expertise who can help me. That will be much appreciated. Thanks!

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

Hello! I have Samsung Galaxy Trend S-7562, which was probably made in Malaysia. I got it as a gift. I wanted to install KyleOpen Rom and did install but I missed to be on XXBMD6. There is no network since. Later I again downloaded and went on XXBMD6 and again installed KyleOpen Rom. But the network didn't appear. I am so frustrated. My parents are not going to buy me a new phone which is very sad.
I went to costumer care of samsung and they said they are not able to fix the problem. I think the network problem is because of the wrong Kernel and Modem I am having currently. So are there any expertise who can help me. That will be much appreciated. Thanks!

I forgot to mention the baseband. My phone's current baseband is "S7562ZCMB2"

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat

---------- Post added at 04:07 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:02 AM ----------

it support S7562XXBMD6 baseband

Reactions: sharad_g

es0tericcha0s

May 6, 2010
mobilemojo5280.com

You can't just flash a rom based off of that. You need to either flash the entire firmware or you should just be able to grab the modem from the firmware, but probably best just to do the whole thing to make sure everything is set up as it is supposed to between the modem, bootloader, etc.

Reactions: sharad_g

sharad_g

May 19, 2014
What should I do now?

Thank You! Vaibhav. Are you sure that it supports S7562XXBMD6 baseband? If so, the only thing I have to do is download this baseband and flash it through Odin, right (ticking the PDA) ?
Plus, In the board after removing the battery there is "S7562_C" printed. I think this my phone and there is NOT "Duos" printed on the top on right hand side on the front of my phone. I can't post the url due to some restrictions so here's the link: www (dot) techinsights(dot)com/DeviceProfileSF_AustinParts.aspx?TeardownId=1438

So can you guys assist me from the basic what should I do to get my network signal back on?

I appreciate your reply guys. Thank you very much.

Vaibhav Chauhan

Feb 17, 2014
Dahod, Gujarat
Thank You! Vaibhav. Are you sure that it supports S7562XXBMD6 baseband? If so, the only thing I have to do is download this baseband and flash it through Odin, right (ticking the PDA) ?
Plus, In the board after removing the battery there is "S7562_C" printed. I think this my phone and there is NOT "Duos" printed on the top on right hand side on the front of my phone. I can't post the url due to some restrictions so here's the link: www (dot) techinsights(dot)com/DeviceProfileSF_AustinParts.aspx?TeardownId=1438

So can you guys assist me from the basic what should I do to get my network signal back on?

I appreciate your reply guys. Thank you very much.

sorry but your device is not s duos gt-7562
but its different so you can not flash that rom in your phone

sharad_g

May 19, 2014
So what Next?

sorry but your device is not s duos gt-7562
but its different so you can not flash that rom in your phone

So that means I can NEVER have network back again in my phone? As a "Senior Member" and all your experience what do you suggest me to do? I am so fu**ed up, mann! I just need to figure out what stock rom does it accepts with correct baseband right? Oh god!

sharad_g

May 19, 2014
A sign of relief.

Okay! A little sign of relief. Thank you es0tericcha0s and I will hit that "Thanks" button :laugh: Okay! So even though someone send my phone from Malaysia and I'm using it on Nepal. I should install the Chinese firmware because my phone is S-7562C, right? If Yes! I will instantly begin the download and do as instructed.
Thanks!

sharad_g

May 19, 2014
Messed up.

According to the baseband version you posted and this page here:

................................................................................................

the original firmware you had on it would have been the one from China on 4.0.4 unless you had changed that, which I am sure you would have known, but if it was working before, then it should be good to go.

Okay! All I did was downloaded KyleOpen ROM, flashed it and the Kernel. I lost the network here because I was NOT on XXBMD6 or whatever they wanted to be in. So i downloaded the XXBMD6 and again flashed it and installed KyleROM. Still No Network and I took it to Samsung costumer care here and i don't know what they did. I think they flashed some other firmware because, I think the baseband was not "S7562ZCMB2" before flashing KyleOpen ROM. So, do you think I/they changed my firmware? I forgot which baseband I was in. I sound like I know nothing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    help

I had the same problem and i appreciate it if you could tell me if u did find a solution to the matter please
    i'm waiting for u =)

You can't just flash a rom based off of that. You need to either flash the entire firmware or you should just be able to grab the modem from the firmware, but probably best just to do the whole thing to make sure everything is set up as it is supposed to between the modem, bootloader, etc.