Asus dock keyboard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

primus123

May 21, 2010
Gretna
Hey don't know if anyone in my area. But I work at Target in Harvey,la. Someone brought back like 10 of the keyboard docks,they bought them online and returned to the store, anyway, they are on clearance for 104.99. Just letting everyone know

Sent from my A500 using XDA Premium App

strider_mt2k

Apr 13, 2011
Southern New Jersey
Welcome.
-to the planet, I mean.

I am interested in the percentage of people simultaneously in your area and also hitting the wrong forum at the same time to make use of what is admittedly a decent deal.

primus123

May 21, 2010
Gretna
I just realized what forum I put this in. Sorry to waste your time. You don't have to actually post anything that doesn't pertain to you

cd85233

Jun 21, 2007
Hey don't know if anyone in my area. But I work at Target in Harvey,la. Someone brought back like 10 of the keyboard docks,they bought them online and returned to the store, anyway, they are on clearance for 104.99. Just letting everyone know

Welcome.
-to the planet, I mean.

I am interested in the percentage of people simultaneously in your area and also hitting the wrong forum at the same time to make use of what is admittedly a decent deal.

I may not be in your area to pick one up, but It's nice to see someone posting on the forum to help others out...more than I can say for other members.

goodintentions

Aug 14, 2010
Welcome.
-to the planet, I mean.

Hahahaha. Hey, some of us own both of these devices. Although I just sold my iconia to switch completely over to the transformer.

Status
Not open for further replies.