[ROM] [Team D.I.R.T] [WIP] [4.1.1] Unofficial CM10 v1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

KevinGee

Feb 3, 2012
Los Angeles
Is your WiFi speed...hahahaha
Haha yeah i know never in my life have i downloaded a team dirt rom that has taken more than an hour to download, usually takes like 10-15 minutes but my router is like 100 years old, Lol. I really need to buy me a new one Haha

Edit: There you go i restarted my router, and BOOM! back down to 15 minutes left. now i can download it. Lol

rumgool

Feb 16, 2012
GAINESVILLE
Stock Browser

Another bug I noticed is in the stock browser. It likes to load pages all glitchy and split the screen, etc. I downloaded Chrome and it seems to work a lot better.

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
What do you guys think??

teamdirtcm10bootanimatioin.gif

I think it looks good!! That could be a great starting point for a splash screen, or even the status bar pulldown!!

Sent from my PC36100 using xda app-developers app

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
I think it looks good!! That could be a great starting point for a splash screen, or even the status bar pulldown!!

Yeah dude is not gonna be a splash screen or a pulldown...hahahahaha...I figured it was obvious that is a bootanimation

Digitalkarma

Feb 3, 2011
don't know what people have against popcorn flavor jellybeans, i think they;re pretty good and so is this rom. what does android jellybean taste like i wonder? :cyclops:

KevinGee

Feb 3, 2012
Los Angeles
Well what can i say, this is the first time i can flash a Team Dirt rom an actually get it to run as its supposed to. I always had trouble with these roms, but i came to a conclusion that i dont think my phone likes the Mason kernels because most if not all Team Dirts roms have it, except this one, and what a coincidence this is the only one that works on my phone

Mazda

Retired Recognized Developer
Oct 19, 2008
Wait, is this normal? This would REALLY help figure out issues! It's probably really sad that I'm excited about this. lol
Not sure if this has been there all along in ICS and nobody has caught it or if is a new CM10 feature BUT it was never mentioned in any CM10 review or whatever so not really sure..hahahaha

BUT yeah this would be really helpful :)

Dreammerchant

Nov 27, 2010
images split

i noticed a issue on my phone when im in the web browser and google reader... it appears like if the image is split.. its not loading correctly.. not sure if i just may need re flash.. but i flashed using smelkus recover and wiped everything except sd card.. im also having the issue when i read my gmail..

any help would be appreciated... thanks

MBQ_

Sep 3, 2011
Phoenix, Arizona
MBQonXDA.com
i noticed a issue on my phone when im in the web browser and google reader... it appears like if the image is split.. its not loading correctly.. not sure if i just may need re flash.. but i flashed using smelkus recover and wiped everything except sd card.. im also having the issue when i read my gmail..

any help would be appreciated... thanks

If you would've read a page or two back, You would've seen someone had already mentioned this and installed Google chrome and how it worked better :)

Relentless D

Jun 4, 2012
Chico, CA
C'mon, Maz! I told you yesterday that I had to drop off my phone! Now I'm on a crappy samsung conquer for the next day or two and I have to sit here and read about the JB goodness before I can even play around with it! Torture!

Dreammerchant

Nov 27, 2010
If you would've read a page or two back, You would've seen someone had already mentioned this and installed Google chrome and how it worked better :)

thanks... i totally missed that... i installed it and web works perfect now... still having that issue in gmail and even like pulse reader... trying to mess with settings but cant figure it out...

lreyes

Jun 28, 2012
Samsung Galaxy S21+
Samsung Galaxy S22
great rom man :)

this rom is great everything is working fine i like to layout and this is my daily rom now!!:D:highfive:
but when you look at photos and stuff on the interwebs (internet) the pitcures show up then lag comesand i have to close the browser
and charging LED

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    mainlogocm10.png

screenshots.png

credit.png

Like all my threads, I want to give credit and thank you for those that help me along the way and make these ROMs/MODs and everything I do possible!

- Google and HTC
    - Cyanogen and his team
    - Preludedrew (for bring JellyBean to the EVO first and being a cool dude)
    - legolas93 (for letting me port his Unofficial CM10 to us)
    - Tommytomatoe (Being my yoda in all of this and teaching me ****)
    - PapaSmurf151 (For teaching me to be humble and also the skills I have today)
    - KommodoreHeinz (For keeping me going and not letting me quit all 26 times..hahaha)
    - Atyoung (Just being cool and letting me ask him 10000000 questions)
    - Dsixda (For creating the dsixda kitchen)
    - Darktremor (For A2SD and making our ROMs even better)
    - iBlowpot (For helping out with graphics and testing)
    - Smelkus (For testing and showing Team D.I.R.T alot of love)
    - Ropodope (Just being Rope, there's no other way to say it....Rope is cool!!)

Everyone that supports Team D.I.R.T and Tincandroid! THANK YOU!!

* If you feel that your name should be in the OP for one reason or another, please PM and I'll get you up there if I forgot you

KERNEL SOURCE FOR THE ONE USED IN THIS ROM : https://github.com/Evervolv/android_kernel_htc_qsd8k
    THE BUSYBOX SOURCE USED FOR THIS ROM : https://github.com/CyanogenMod/android_external_busybox

howtoflash.png

- Download and install this recovery http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1661543
    - Wipe EVERYTHING
    - Download the ROM using WiFi
    - Move the ROM zip to the sdcard
    - Flash it and ENJOY

knownissues.png

- NO Camera
    - NO 4G (did you really expect that to work???)
    - NO Netflix, Hulu Plus, HBO or whatever you guys watch....is not working!

- PLEASE DO NOT REPORT ANY BUGS, IT IS OBVIOUS TO ME WHAT WORKS AND WHAT DOESN'T......THANK YOU!!

changelog.png

Team D.I.R.T Unofficial CM10 v1.0
    - Got it to boot
    - Removed a few things that don't apply to us such as NFC.apk and a few languages
    - Removed some video files inside system/media
    - Included GAPPS (well the ones that you can't download from the Playstore at least)
    - Got up and did my happy dance :D

Team D.I.R.T Unofficial CM10 v1.1
    - Fixed terminal FC
    - Fixed SU issue (Thanks X_N_)
    - Updated Hosts file (ad-free ROM experience)
    - Enabled Landscape Lockscreen
    - Enabled Use Own # For Voicemail
    - Fixed roaming issue
    - Removed unnecessary NFC jar and xml files
    - Removed double apks in system/app such as the calendar app
    - Removed A2SD....MIGHT return in next release, not sure yet
    - Optimized the ROM a bit to decrease size and increase speed
    - Edited power menu to replace phone with EVO :)
    - Removed ROM Manager (download it from the playstore if you need it)

Team D.I.R.T Unofficial CM10 v1.2
    - Fixed LED/Proximity sensor
    - Added OI File Manager
    - Changed GB images to ICS blue
    - Added Recents/Lock buttons in pulldown....also made the images smaller
    - Bunch little things here and there.....can't remember everything! :)

(will work on v1.3 tonight which should include preludedrew's browser fix and a few other things)

Team D.I.R.T Unofficial CM10 v1.3
    - Added CM toggles
    - Updated to latest GAPPS
    - Fixed Settings/System tab, you can now control power widgets, font size and wallpaper
    - Fixed Browser rendering and Google NOW (BIG THANKS to Preludedrew)
    - Fixed Updater-Script
    - Removed System/Status tab for now until is fixed
    - Removed languages and anything that I thought was bulk (28MBs less stuff you have to download)
    - Removed Lock statusbar icon (this time for real)
    - Disabled flashlight power widget (doesn't work right now anyways)

Team D.I.R.T Unofficial CM10 v1.4
    - Fixed settings inside System/Status bar
    - Optimized a few System apps
    - That's about it for tonight....ENJOY!!

download.png

DISCUSSION THREAD- http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=28964988

DOWNLOAD LINK- http://themikmik.com/forumdisplay.php?1875-Mazda-s-Developments

IF YOU DON'T READ ANYTHING....PLEASE READ THIS!!

PLEASE be respectful and REMEMBER that this is FREE! I do NOT work for you! I have NOT and WILL NOT ask for donations for any of this! If you wish to donate, that's on you and that's just that....is a donation! YOU WILL NOT get an early copy of ANY ROM and I will not post your post your name/username anywhere....just not my style!
    Version 1.2 is out.....go get it :)

Includes fixes for the LED light not turning on when charging/connected and a few minor things here and there!

I will work on version 1.3 and might have it out tonight as well depending on how I feel :)

ENJOY!!!
    Version 1.3 is out......go get it!! I think you will see a slight difference in speed but are now able to get that CM feel since we got toggles now :)

ENJOY!!!
    I may not be a smart man BUT.....I tend to fix a lot of **** :)

wWXvN.jpg
    Team D.I.R.T Unofficial CM10 V1.4 is posted....ENJOY!! :)