[Q] One Click Root for C69XX on 4.3

Search This thread

Black_halo

Jan 26, 2013
Chicago
Any one know if there's a one click root method coming out. Kind of a noob to the z1 if you couldn't already tell. I just got my z1 today on 4.3. Searching for everything and found vroot and kingo but none root on 4.3. I actually have the c6906 and there isn't as many methods for mine, mostly the c6902 and the c6903. Any solid methods for the c6906? I saw the videos and weren't much help when looking for the ftf files. I'm using on AT&T. Is there a solid ftf file for c6906 on AT&T.

shem2409

Feb 5, 2013
Hull
www.youtube.com
Any one know if there's a one click root method coming out. Kind of a noob to the z1 if you couldn't already tell. I just got my z1 today on 4.3. Searching for everything and found vroot and kingo but none root on 4.3. I actually have the c6906 and there isn't as many methods for mine, mostly the c6902 and the c6903. Any solid methods for the c6906? I saw the videos and weren't much help when looking for the ftf files. I'm using on AT&T. Is there a solid ftf file for c6906 on AT&T.

You don't need to use region specific FTF's. Just use any FTF for c6906. You can find a rooting video guide in my signature.

Most likely one click root will NOT be available. It is too hard to find root exploits, and if there is a method available there is no point for developers to waste their time. Especially that new firmware versions keep being released.

Sent from my NX40X using Tapatalk

Black_halo

Jan 26, 2013
Chicago
You don't need to use region specific FTF's. Just use any FTF for c6906. You can find a rooting video guide in my signature.

Most likely one click root will NOT be available. It is too hard to find root exploits, and if there is a method available there is no point for developers to waste their time. Especially that new firmware versions keep being released.

Sent from my NX40X using Tapatalk

I can't find any c6906 ftf files that aren't linked to Mega. We can't use Mega here in the US. You got any c6906 working links? and if I use any region ftf will I still be able to use it on AT&T?

mayaakel

Jun 8, 2008
Hello! I'm kinda of a noob on this forum. I have a question which might sound dumb..I have a T-Mobile Z1s can I flash a similar firmware that doesn't have all the T-Mobile crapware? Does this need to get the bootloader unlocked?

Sent from my C6916 using xda app-developers app

drksilenc

Jan 8, 2009
Pittsburgh
Hello! I'm kinda of a noob on this forum. I have a question which might sound dumb..I have a T-Mobile Z1s can I flash a similar firmware that doesn't have all the T-Mobile crapware? Does this need to get the bootloader unlocked?

Sent from my C6916 using xda app-developers app

we do not have root yet, our bootloader is currently unlockable. There is a bounty threat about root for our device.

KWOKSFUNG

May 15, 2013
Hong Kong
To all z1c / z1s users, i dont recommend u to unlock the bootloader of your device now

1. U will lose DRM key, bionz and X-reality will be gone (X-reality may be able to restored, but not possible for Bionz for now)
2. U may think about TA backup. But before doing TA backup u need to have the bootloader never unlocked yet but have your device rooted, in which this condition is impossible currently.
3. yeah, sucks to be u, but there arent so much thing u can enchanced on the z1c and there seems wasnt so much rom for u to install curently. plz wait :)