[Q] How to unlock to launcher directly from default lock screen?

Search This thread

zemega

Jan 15, 2014
Hi, I'm using the Taste theme for P6. The normal behaviour when unlocking is that it just unlock the phone and return to whatever app was open. My question is, can I set it that it will always go to luancher, or open the launcher app? Below is the code for the \unlock\layout-hdpi inside the theme file. Looking at those lines, I can rephrase my question to, what should I replace the "default" with so that it will launch the Launcher instead? I'm asking this so that maybe I can try make the lock screen unlocking to several different launcher.

<unlockintent condition="(system.point.x lt 120)" type="camera"/>
<unlockintent condition="(system.point.x gt 580)" type="default"/>

Reactions: H7star

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi, I'm using the Taste theme for P6. The normal behaviour when unlocking is that it just unlock the phone and return to whatever app was open. My question is, can I set it that it will always go to luancher, or open the launcher app? Below is the code for the \unlock\layout-hdpi inside the theme file. Looking at those lines, I can rephrase my question to, what should I replace the "default" with so that it will launch the Launcher instead? I'm asking this so that maybe I can try make the lock screen unlocking to several different launcher.

<unlockintent condition="(system.point.x lt 120)" type="camera"/>
    <unlockintent condition="(system.point.x gt 580)" type="default"/>