[D410][QWC][FUN]Another 'use' of the L90 quick window cover

Search This thread

Jerry101923

Jun 12, 2014
Everyone knows that the L90 quick window cover is compatible with the L90, but recently, I've found something...:D

2aburumy.jpg

For more, check my ig, which its name is same to my account :)

Sent from my LG-D410 using XDA Free mobile app

Last edited:

Jerry101923

Jun 12, 2014
Do u have the address of the store and what was the price you paid for it? I used to live in hong kong too currently i have a family member that might be able to pick it up for me
Actually I bought the phone together with rhe cover. As I bought the phone and the cover, I just have to add about HKD$90, but if you buy the cover seperately, you'll have to pay about HKD$300 for it.

Name of shop: Wilson (Yuen Long Plaza branch)
1/F, Yuen Long Plaza, Yuen Long
The plaza is near Fung Nin Road LRT station~

androidvillage

Jun 26, 2014
Hong Kong
hey Jerry...are u in whatsapp....then give me ur whatsapp mobile number...i want to know how your quick cover has this feature
so please reply as soon as possible...my email address is kristenhrk@gmail.com
Seriously?it's a nokia C3 inside,Not actually the L90.If you really want to know how the L90 is,Please use your Browser search engine,Google,Yahoo,These could help you.
And you should never leave your email everywhere around the internet.
MOD EDIT Please remember rule 2.1
2.1 Language: XDA is a worldwide community. As a result, what may be OK to say in your part of the world, may not be OK elsewhere. Please consider who is reading what you write and don't use profanity, sexually explicit language, rudeness or swearing. Conversely, while reading posts from other members, remember that the word you find offensive may not be offensive to the writer. Tolerance is a two-way street.
and rule 2.3
2.3 Flaming / Lack of respect: XDA is about sharing and this does not involve virtual yelling (flaming) or rudeness. Flaming or posting with a lack of respect is unacceptable. Treat new members in the manner in which you would like to have been treated when you were a new member. When dealing with any member, provide them with guidance, advice and instructions when you can, showing them respect and courtesy. Never post in a demanding, argumentative, disrespectful or self-righteous manner.
@gregbradley

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=LG+L90+quickwindows#
Refer to #3
Inside the cover, it's the Nokia C3-01, but not the L90 lol

Last edited by a moderator:

Top Liked Posts