HOX shutdowns

Search This thread

n.vk1305

Oct 16, 2011
Hyderabad
installing any rom shutsdown the HOX at some point.donno why.only if i connect the charger the phn turns on.tried to calibrate the battery.But no use.. :mad::mad:

n.vk1305

Oct 16, 2011
Hyderabad
sorry man, could you give us some more infos? which rom? do you flash any mod? custom kernel? did you undervolt too much the cpu/core voltages?

actually i was on stock rom,bootloader unlocked. the problem started.thought it was a rom problem,then unlocked bootloader installed beanstack.same problem.now am running viper sense 5,still the same problem.the actual problem is the phone shutdowns unexpectedly,when i try to switch it on,boot animation appears as soon as the lockscreen loads again shutdowns.this repeats untill i connect the charger.
am not using any kind of custom kernel or undervolt. :confused::confused:

lukes91

Aug 20, 2013
Somewhere Over The Rainbow
actually i was on stock rom,bootloader unlocked. the problem started.thought it was a rom problem,then unlocked bootloader installed beanstack.same problem.now am running viper sense 5,still the same problem.the actual problem is the phone shutdowns unexpectedly,when i try to switch it on,boot animation appears as soon as the lockscreen loads again shutdowns.this repeats untill i connect the charger.
am not using any kind of custom kernel or undervolt. :confused::confused:
i fear @Thant is right... i was thinking of the same thing, but i hoped you would have told me you flashed a kernel and undervolted too much, so it could have been fixed without spending money... i fear you have to buy a new battery :(

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    i fear @Thant is right... i was thinking of the same thing, but i hoped you would have told me you flashed a kernel and undervolted too much, so it could have been fixed without spending money... i fear you have to buy a new battery :(

thankyou for the swift replay,will change the battery pack and let you know..!! :):)