[ROM] 04/13/10 | Fresh Rom 2.0d (Android 2.1) | Rosie LWP w/Espresso + OpenGL Fix

Search This thread

boredmug

Nov 18, 2008
Just sent my donation!! i have 2 year old twins so the camera is a must. Now that that is working it's time to send over a little appreciation. Thanks for all the hard work!

bikcmp

Dec 8, 2009
I've donated, however I was wondering if you could make me a custom request; include all the sprint junk, everything that was on there. As if it were stock. Can you do this? :)

Jason

linkinx64

Jul 14, 2009
Montreal, QC
id like to know which ones tbh. flip can you elaborate on this for us?

from His website

What are protected apps / how can I get them?

Protected apps are applications on the market that are considered copy protected. Probably the most popular one that people ask about is twidroid. With a developer rom like this you can not see protected apps. Now that doesn't mean you aren't able to use them. If you have purchased any apps or there are any apps that you want that are protected then you need to download them from another rom and then back them up. Once you back it up you will have the .apk that you can then install on this rom.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Trackball light is the only thing I've found not working for me. I saw it light up for a second on first boot after flashing, but have not seen it since... not for calls, text messages or anything. Redownloading, rewiping and reflashing did not resolve the issue... any suggestions?

I had the same feeling BUT!!! the problem is the light sensor, if you are in a place with a lot of light it won't turn on ;)
    Batter saver if you ask me
    Trackball light is the only thing I've found not working for me. I saw it light up for a second on first boot after flashing, but have not seen it since... not for calls, text messages or anything. Redownloading, rewiping and reflashing did not resolve the issue... any suggestions?

Make sure it's dark. The light sensor turns the buttons and track ball off when it's bright out