Get errors after flashing back to stock

Search This thread

arenaboy007

Oct 27, 2010
So after flashing my phone's respective kdz. I keep getting both these errors simultaneously, "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." and "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped." After confirming they pop right back up and I can't get anywhere.

LenAsh

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 20, 2011
Midlands, UK
So after flashing my phone's respective kdz. I keep getting both these errors simultaneously, "Unfortunately, the process com.android.phone has stopped." and "Unfortunately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped." After confirming they pop right back up and I can't get anywhere.

Ensure that you do a factory reset on the phone FIRST and then flash the kdz.

Reactions: arenaboy007

XxZombiePikachu

Jul 25, 2013
Florida
Fully power off phone and depending on what kdz you flash
1)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and quickly press again
2)with phone powered off hold volume down+power and when lg logo pops up let go and hold volume down+up don't touch power
This will lead to factory reset menu press power button 2 or three times and phone will factory reset

Sent from my potato powered LG G3 D800

thepilot234

Mar 10, 2014
this dosent, i flashed back to stock and have the same problrm as op but neither of the combos you posted work.(i have the d802 model)

votinh

Jul 6, 2011
Assuming you successfully flashed back to stock, meaning stock recovery is now back on board and if you do the correct combine keys, it should work.

MosesTheTool

Dec 24, 2011
www.pelefix.com

I managed to fix "com.android.phone has stopped" by changing the Network type to GLOBAL

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Ensure that you do a factory reset on the phone FIRST and then flash the kdz.