New YouTube 2.0.26 download link available

Search This thread

yoe_cu

Aug 9, 2009
For all users who have not been able to install the new YouTube app, I've uploaded to mediafire here I share with you the link to download YouTube 2.0.26.

Download: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xp9sih6dtrz4141/YouTube 2.0.26.rar

****************************************************************************************************************************
Para todos los usuarios que no han podido instalarse la nueva app de YouTube, la he subido a mediafire aquí comparto con vosotros el link de descarga YouTube 2.0.26.

Descarga: http://www.mediafire.com/file/xp9sih6dtrz4141/YouTube 2.0.26.rar

150743-1.jpg
150743-2.jpg

Last edited:

KidKool28

Sep 26, 2010
I couldn't just install it. I removed the old YouTube app with titanium then rebooted the phone. Installed just fine from the market after that.

Droid cm6 nightly

Sent from my Droid using XDA App

m4nu4l

Oct 7, 2010
Vilnius
I uninstalled my old app. Rebooted phone, tried to install this new utube, but got error, cant see app in market too... now i got left without utube player and cant watch videos on utube :/

thomasweyn

Aug 5, 2010
Thanks alot! I couldn't find it in the market, but thanks to you I still have it on my Galaxy S.

So far, it works like a charm.

UniqueNate

May 13, 2010
Alexandria
I uninstalled my old app. Rebooted phone, tried to install this new utube, but got error, cant see app in market too... now i got left without utube player and cant watch videos on utube :/

It's because it's made for 2.2 but the one that is provided for us on here is made for 2.0 and 2.1. Same app but one is specially optimized for lower firmware than 2.2. If you are running Froyo then you can find it in the market.

uncleslim

Mar 10, 2008
Installs fine from Market, but i keep getting "Network error 400" .. i logs me in just fine and i can make searches. But when i chooes Categories i get the Network error [400] the same goes for the widget ... :(

Running Pinky 1.8 on Desire.

jzehue

Aug 11, 2010
i have a problem here.
i am using milestone and i used root explorer to copy from sdcard to system/app.
but after rebooting my phone, youtube doesn't install by itself and no youtube appear in my app list.
any kind soul out there willing to help?.

reaperzero

Oct 4, 2010
Penang Island
=_= FYI you have to manually install the file via root explorer on a rooted device :/ just putting the file in the /system/app/ folder will do nothing :/ its like a computer. delete the files you have to reinstall it when you get a new program :S

albert emmer

Jul 7, 2010
WPKL
Guys please make it clear. Is that link found here can be installed on eclair rom? Because i have tried but fail.

send from my RcMagic v2.0

jzehue

Aug 11, 2010
thank you but it doesn't help at all.i tried to install it but it states PARSE ERROR.There is a problem parsing the package.

march83

Nov 28, 2009
Am I a bit slow, or is there no way to share videos to facebook (or anywhere for that matter) in this new version?

diamondX04HT

Mar 18, 2009
London
link is dead...could somebody pls re-upload and share the link...
If I install from the market it gives me invalid package error :(

xunobulax

Sep 4, 2010
The file is removed :(
Could someone who has this apk please upload it somewhere?
Because this app doesn't show in the market for me. Does anyone know why?