[Themes][Xposed] Many themes for the Xposed AirCommand Theme Module

Search This thread

absinthesummer

Account currently disabled
May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
I started making themes in the thread for the AirCommand Theme Module, located HERE.

I also made a tutorial on how to make your own themes located HERE.

I decided it might be easier for folks to have my themes in one place, and with the growing number of themes, I didn't want to over-clutter or jack the dev's thread...

A few things before I start- to use these themes you MUST be rooted, you MUST have Xposed Framework installed, and you MUST have the Air Command Theme module- that can be found at the above link. If you have problems, make sure the module is enabled and you do a soft reboot after applying the theme.

m6lHr3C.png

NOTE: Not all themes are shown in preview, and while icons are not shown in the individual theme previews, they are themed as well. Also, most themes are somewhat transparent or contain transparent elements.

-DOWNLOADS-
All Themes Can Be Downloaded HERE
Preview Images are also available at the link above.

If there is any trouble downloading, I will be posting a mirror as needed. Thanks and Enjoy!

absinthesummer

May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
UPDATE: I've updated my photo tutorial thread with video guides. I also fixed some broken links and added the tools needed as attachments (along with an external mirror just in case)

If you're interested in learning how to theme for the air command module, please check it out! I tried to make the videos quickly so they would be short, but thorough, with no missed steps.

MY PHOTO/VIDEO TUTORIAL

Last edited:

absinthesummer

May 16, 2012
Usa
meettomy.site
Added Northern Ireland Flag Theme
@Daywalker84
I'm still working on requests, I should have yours posted by Wednesday. I had a problem where photoshop got corrupt and then a system restore corrupted it further and corrupted many system files. I had to clean install windows and I'm rebuilding my bases. I'm back up and running now but have work today & tomorrow. I should be able to put a few out Mon-Wed pretty quickly!

Daywalker84

Dec 22, 2008

@Daywalker84
I'm still working on requests, I should have yours posted by Wednesday. I had a problem where photoshop got corrupt and then a system restore corrupted it further and corrupted many system files. I had to clean install windows and I'm rebuilding my bases. I'm back up and running now but have work today & tomorrow. I should be able to put a few out Mon-Wed pretty quickly!
@absinthesummer no problem take the time you need. i know the problem with system restore point. They never really function so your always better with reinstall and backup your system with this party tools like acronis or something like that. Hopefully everything is up again an running. Thanks for your info.

Last edited:

Daywalker84

Dec 22, 2008

@Daywalker84
@absinthesummer no problem take the time you need. i know the problem with system restore point. They never really function so your always better with reinstall and backup your system with this party tools like acronis or something like that. Hopefully everything is up again an running. Thanks for your info.

Daywalker84

Dec 22, 2008

@Daywalker84

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I started making themes in the thread for the AirCommand Theme Module, located HERE.

I also made a tutorial on how to make your own themes located HERE.

I decided it might be easier for folks to have my themes in one place, and with the growing number of themes, I didn't want to over-clutter or jack the dev's thread...

A few things before I start- to use these themes you MUST be rooted, you MUST have Xposed Framework installed, and you MUST have the Air Command Theme module- that can be found at the above link. If you have problems, make sure the module is enabled and you do a soft reboot after applying the theme.

m6lHr3C.png

NOTE: Not all themes are shown in preview, and while icons are not shown in the individual theme previews, they are themed as well. Also, most themes are somewhat transparent or contain transparent elements.

-DOWNLOADS-
    All Themes Can Be Downloaded HERE
    Preview Images are also available at the link above.

If there is any trouble downloading, I will be posting a mirror as needed. Thanks and Enjoy!
    New Theme:

Floating

4qW0sDq.png

I just made this one, and I'm sure I'll be using it for a while. It's awesome!
    New Series:

Cut-Out Series :) Just playing around

ijQ1xwG.png

Cut-Out Series

All AC Themes

Hi everyone, thank you for the thread topics I create my apk theme of my rom if you are interested to share I put it below thank you

FastAndFamousThemeByIZI.Xav

893900preview.png
    Another series:

Note Series

knpq2v6.jpg

DOWNLOAD HERE

Enjoy!