[Q] Sd card slot

Search This thread

Katoxy

Feb 20, 2013
Hi. I am new so please excuse me for posting maybe in wrong place.
So i have a problem . I buy few days agio an sg2. Today i was unable to introduce a sd card cuz the slot is right under the sim card not in the left side of it .
So is that right ? Or is a fake ? On the label under the batteri it Made in Korea by samsung . Is that normal ?
Any way i upgrade it from 404 to 412 it works great . But i cant put the micro sd in slot cuz as i said is under the batterie.
Any help apreciated.
thanks.

Hannibal226

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Oct 13, 2010
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Google Pixel 6 Pro
???

So what is the problem?
Turn the phone off
put micro sd in slot
Put battery in again
Start phone

PS: Yes, the SIM u can change without pulling out the battery, but it's needed for external sd card.

Hope this answers ur question?

CHEERS ;)

Sent from my GT-I9100 with RootBox

gastonw

Dec 19, 2012
So you wanna know if your device is legit....
Post a pic of the back (cover the IMEI up) and we'll tell you.

Sent from the little guy

ali_wits

May 4, 2012
Lahore
Hi. I am new so please excuse me for posting maybe in wrong place.
So i have a problem . I buy few days agio an sg2. Today i was unable to introduce a sd card cuz the slot is right under the sim card not in the left side of it .
So is that right ? Or is a fake ? On the label under the batteri it Made in Korea by samsung . Is that normal ?
Any way i upgrade it from 404 to 412 it works great . But i cant put the micro sd in slot cuz as i said is under the batterie.
Any help apreciated.
thanks.

actually thats normal coz the sd card in s2 goes under the battery and the sim on the place above the battery socket.. so u need to take the battery out to put the card in... no worries abt that..

Katoxy

Feb 20, 2013
So is normal but that the sd card slot card to be under sim card slot ?

So this is how it looks the sd card slot under the sim card slot but i cant put it inside nor with contact up neither contacts down.

Attachments

• Image1953.jpg
    Image1953.jpg
    189.6 KB · Views: 502
Last edited:

Katoxy

Feb 20, 2013
Okkkkkkkkkk. I am so shame of me . Problems solved. I had to push a little harder for sd to enter in slot.
Thank u again to all.

gastonw

Dec 19, 2012
You tell him to delete his IMEI but you quoted him! LOL

Thanks for the heads up lol

Sent from the little guy

---------- Post added at 01:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:28 PM ----------

Antonioo hhhheeeelllp . I have a problem . Screen not lock. After i press menu key a window popup and 3 times .
Need help

Factory reset (NOT IF YOU ARE STILL ON 4.0.4)

Sent from the little guy

Top Liked Posts