555 Giveaway is complete UNFAIR??????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

flixblixclix

Dec 15, 2011
Rules must be predefined, not post defined. whether it's a game or contest.

Selecting the 9 shortlisted and disqualifying them later due to private message is complete unfair. I think if we people can read those private message and vote the shortlisted after reading the comment is complete user opinion who votes them. This shouldn't be considered spam and must be qualified again.

I know many developers who cannot buy a good smartphone and then too they develop for those smartphone by getting help from the user who own those phone and in such a case if an shortlisted want to get his help , then that's a great thing that user is ready to vote him to become a next developer for the phone he gets.

Please willverduzco, kindly correct the contest and don't repeat a situation like as happened with 'One plus one' contest where the voted winner was gone out of contest though he was selected and later they corrected.

And please remove those image showing off the message, if there is something which cannot be blocked now and then cannot be marked spam too. if u can stop those similar message in next contest, go ahead. i appreciate.

If anyone feel that what i talked is correct and want it to be corrected to include all the shortlisted again, then pls raise your voice via private message to willverduzco who created the 555 giveaway ......

Last edited:

Clark Joseph Kent

Senior Mod / Moderator & RC-RT Committees Lead
Staff member
Dec 17, 2011
www.marines.com
Samsung Galaxy S24 Ultra
Member thanks for your input, but the Contest has been corrected and those found "cheating" the system are now disqualified. The issue is some have ethics problems, and took it upon themselves to "work" the resources in place here on XDA. Vice just keeping it honest and clean, but seems when there is free involved it brings out the worst in some people.... but you are still welcome to send willverduzco a PM.

Again Thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.