Lg G3 d851 major problem

Search This thread

willdiddy

Feb 19, 2009
I accidentally flashed a ROM that was intended for my nexus 7 on it and now it just boots and says: (750)fastboot mode started. I made 2 backups thank god. 1 is on my PC and the other is on my phone. Is there a way to flash my backup via fastboot?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Last edited:

willdiddy

Feb 19, 2009
When I use command adb reboot recovery it gives me error: adb server is out of date. killing... *daemon started successfully* error: device not found

willdiddy

Feb 19, 2009
I accidentally flashed a ROM that was intended for my nexus 7 on it and now it just boots and says: (750)fastboot mode started. I made 2 backups thank god. 1 is on my PC and the other is on my phone. Is there a way to flash my backup via fastboot?

When I charge the phone in the wall the number changes from (750) to (740) if that means anything.

SomeGuyDude

Jun 7, 2010
There is no way to OVERstate how lucky you are that it didn't just hard brick. I accidentally mis-flashed on my G3 and it just died.

Reactions: leomd333

willdiddy

Feb 19, 2009
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2799647

Flash it back to stock. You're going to lose all data on the phone. At this point I think it's your only option. See if you can get into download mode. Turn it off, hold down volume up and plug it into your computer via USB. Then do all the stuff in that thread.

edit: beaten by 1 minute!

Its asking for user password after I selected Korea. I am able to get it into update firmware mode but now what?

psycho_asylum

Jul 10, 2012
Its asking for user password after I selected Korea. I am able to get it into update firmware mode but now what?

Did you replace the MegaLock.dll per the instructions? It shouldn't ask for a password. Then again, I think I selected the 3rd option for country.

Jul 2, 2014
hope this helps

Sorry to hear that. Download LG Flash tool 2014. (Find instructions on xda on how to use it... Super easy)

Enter this link followed by your imei at the end of the link with no spaces.(youll find it on your phones box)

smg.lgmobile.com:9002/csmg/b2c/client/auth_model_check2.jsp?esn=

The link will look like an error message, but will include another link to your most current firmware kdz format, enter it, it will start the download.

Put the phone in download mode.

Take the kdz file put it in LG Flash tool 2014 and follow the on screen instructions. It should take 5 min.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts