[Q] Which kernel enables USB Host (OTG) for Nexus S I9020 with android jb 4.1.2

Search This thread

Po0yAn

Mar 16, 2010
Hello every one. I'm trying to use usb flash on my nexus s, I've found an ADATA model with Micro USB support and wanna use it as external memory.
Does anyone know which kernel has the support for the USB host for jelly bean 4.1.2 on Nexus S? I searched and only found one guide to enable it on 4.0.3 which is old and also inconvenient. Any help would be much appreciated. :good:

leap_ahead

Jul 2, 2009
Hello every one. I'm trying to use usb flash on my nexus s, I've found an ADATA model with Micro USB support and wanna use it as external memory.
Does anyone know which kernel has the support for the USB host for jelly bean 4.1.2 on Nexus S? I searched and only found one guide to enable it on 4.0.3 which is old and also inconvenient. Any help would be much appreciated. :good:

try matrix kernel

Reactions: Po0yAn

Setting.Out

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres

Did you even type "otg" in the search on this section?.. I found all of your answers in just minutes.. Use the search bar, that's what its for..

Sent from my OnePlus ONE

Po0yAn

Mar 16, 2010
Did you even type "otg" in the search on this section?.. I found all of your answers in just minutes.. Use the search bar, that's what its for..

Sent from my OnePlus ONE

Well I did. Did you? That's why I asked the community. Searching is much easier than making a new thread, But it does not work all the time. You could be much more helpful with your answer rather than preaching. :angel:

Setting.Out

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Mar 10, 2013
Sèvres
Well I did. Did you? That's why I asked the community. Searching is much easier than making a new thread, But it does not work all the time. You could be much more helpful with your answer rather than preaching. :angel:

I'm not going to paste every link for you, nor walk through setting it up, explain about the need for a power source an y cable.. Just search and read.. ;)

Sent from my One A0001 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

try matrix kernel