What's the verdict on screen protectors?

Search This thread

falcons2

Jun 19, 2011
austintown
I've had my tab since it came out with no screen protector and there's no scratches

Sent from my galaxy s 4g using XDA app

mtran2988

Feb 1, 2011
I'm a huge fan of Matte finish anti-glare screen protectors. My tab is sporting one, so is my Galaxy S2...other protectors just get covered in fingerprints as well as not having one on... you should try it. Some people like them some don't... IMO best type of screen protectors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I777 using xda premium

I'm a fan of the Matte Finish anti-glares too. Be warned though, it does diminish the quality of the screen pretty drastically (noise/staticfuzz) You dont really notice it unless you're really focusing on it though. I like the feel of my finger running smoothly across the screen. Fingerprints are extremely rare, and only apprear because of food oil or what not.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nope, I just use the official Samsung "book cover" case. Why would I want to cover such a sexy, smooth glass screen with a piece of plastic? :cool:

Sorry can't help on the one you link to, but I have a really cheap one from pyro skins, matte anti-glare and have never been happier with a screen protector. It was not advertised as as anti-rainbow, but I've never noticed any rainbow effect.
    I do have issues with the cloth they sent being low quality, but the screen protector and case is great. I was obsessed with finger prints on the unprotected screen I thought I was gonna wear it out just from cleaning, but since putting this one on, I haven't tried much at all cleaning the screen. Basically because it looks and functions so great while on, seems more responsive than without it, I guess I got used to it looking like crap with the screen off. :D Don't think I could get it up look clean while the tab is off anyway.
    Another point I should mention is no matter the condition my finger is in, moist, dry, or in between it always seems to respond the same... great. :D
    Edit: Just looked at the price and for that much it better apply itself and be replaced instantly for free "before" you scratch it. ;)
    Hopefully someone can give you a personal experience, but most people wont spend that kind of money for just a screen protector. I paid a tenth of that shipped.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app
    Well makes a little sense...my wife is a female and she said it...so yeah, "That's what she said."
    I get the joke, but am missing the humor in it. Even taken out of context it's just not funny. I guess it's cause even out of context, she still said it :p
    Sorry, but guess it could be funny if I had stated it personally, or another male at least, and then you said "That's what she said." :D
    Edit: It's funny if you add "to me." after your post. LOL
    So edit your post to make it funny. ;)
    Sent from my GT-P7510 using XDA Premium HD app

I think it is a reference to a character in a TV show, Michael Scott from The Office...