Sudden reboots

Search This thread

Macmol

Hi,

I have problems with reboots. Every two or three days my phone restarts while in my pocket and I have to enter my pin before I can use it again. It happens since about two weeks.

The 14 firmware is installed and the phone is rooted.

Is there any possibility to look into some logs, to find out why this is happening?

Any help is welcome...

Macmol

Gesendet von meinem C2105 mit Tapatalk

Last edited:

DsvCdsSoftware

Jan 16, 2014
Cornélio Procópio
I'm using phantom kernel 4.5 +. 14 stock + pure performances X since Wednesday and finally my phone rocks. Before this combination, my phone restarted about 2 or 3 hours of use...

Sent from my C2104 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Macmol

Did you try a factory reset?

Please fill in with more details as the amount of details you have given are not enough for anyone to help you. :(

Ok, here is my story:

I bought that phone with firmware .31, unlocked bootloader and flashed vengeance kernel last summer.
Everything was fine.
After a long time with that combination i updated my phone to 4.2.2 .12 firmware and then to .14. (bootloader locked again with ta-backup, everytime with flashtool).

At the beginning my phone started every 30 minutes. After 4 or 5 tries flashing the .14 firmware (with pcc and flashtool) it was getting better.
Ne reboots at all. But now i have again problems with the reboots. Not, when its lying on the table, but when it is in my pocket (at least it seems so).
I have tried flashing another kernel (phantom 4.5), but nothing changed.
Now i am back on .27 JB 4.1 to check if it's better with that version.

Any suggestions?

srcharged

Dec 13, 2013
chennai
KK?

Ok, here is my story:

I bought that phone with firmware .31, unlocked bootloader and flashed vengeance kernel last summer.
Everything was fine.
After a long time with that combination i updated my phone to 4.2.2 .12 firmware and then to .14. (bootloader locked again with ta-backup, everytime with flashtool).

At the beginning my phone started every 30 minutes. After 4 or 5 tries flashing the .14 firmware (with pcc and flashtool) it was getting better.
Ne reboots at all. But now i have again problems with the reboots. Not, when its lying on the table, but when it is in my pocket (at least it seems so).
I have tried flashing another kernel (phantom 4.5), but nothing changed.
Now i am back on .27 JB 4.1 to check if it's better with that version.

Any suggestions?

How About KK?

ImNoobie9495

Nov 29, 2013
Im Here 😚🙌
Hi,

I have problems with reboots. Every two or three days my phone restarts while in my pocket and I have to enter my pin before I can use it again. It happens since about two weeks.

The 14 firmware is installed and the phone is rooted.

Is there any possibility to look into some logs, to find out why this is happening?

Any help is welcome...

Macmol

Dude .. your problem 100% same like mine .. Put my phone in my pocket about 2~5mins and take it out from my pocket unlock phone and sudden reboot .. this problem only appear when put my phone in pocket .. reflash stock ftf and problem solve for me ..

StillBrilliant

Apr 12, 2014
OnePlus 7T
Google Pixel 6a
I have a very similar problem. When I get my phone from my pockets it shows me the 'shutting down'-dialog and then it just, well, shuts off. It happens at random moments. Reflashing the firmware fixes the problem always, but always temporarily. :(

sherry_94

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
I have a very similar problem. When I get my phone from my pockets it shows me the 'shutting down'-dialog and then it just, well, shuts off. It happens at random moments. Reflashing the firmware fixes the problem always, but always temporarily. :(

I had that problem .....just flash .14 fw....i ll b fixed.....however still at times there is a reboot....maybe thats cuz of my UV

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

A

AxelAjipratama14

Try to turn off the Auto Sync and disable Google Chorme :)

sherry_94

Feb 8, 2013
Bangalore
As I said: I am back on 4.1.1.
no reboots. Everything is fine. I can life with that.

Can u give me the link to FTF you flashed ...the exact file u flashed .....and if you can , then please pist the difference between 4.1 and 4.2 ........i know there are no lockscreen widgets....i m happy for that cuz i jate those....and launcher is different too. ...what else ???

Sent from my C2104 using Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts