[Q] Can't unlock model PN7120

Search This thread

rosh88

Aug 19, 2013
Hey guys, I purchased a HTC One (M7) stating it was locked to Telus (Canada) and it can be unlocked. Went through two unlocking sites stating the carrier is Telus along with my IMEI and both sites returned stating that my phone could'nt be unlocked. After a while I noticed the model number on the back which is PN07120 and it came back as a AT&T model on Google search. Will I be able to unlock it choosing the right carrier this time or is it going to fail again since the IMEI number is whats important? Any advice?

Last edited:

SaHiLzZ

Jan 19, 2011
Hey guys, I purchased a HTC One (M7) stating it was locked to Telus (Canada) and it can be unlocked. Went through two unlocking sites stating the carrier is Telus along with my IMEI and both sites returned stating that my phone could'nt be unlocked. After a while I noticed the model number on the back which is PN07120 and it came back as a AT&T model on Google search. Will I be able to unlock it choosing the right carrier this time or is it going to fail again since the IMEI number is whats important? Any advice?

What website you have tried.?

Reactions: rosh88

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What website you have tried.?