To _n0p_ about DSC 0.7b1-b2

Search This thread

sinan33

Mar 29, 2010
Tarsus
Hi, _n0p_ i have tested DSC 0.7b1 and a few minutes ago installed 0.7b2;
there is not a problem about wifi or bluetooth (i have never seen a problem about bluetooth with any of the DSC roms).
Both of them are very stable and the battery life is enough.
I am using Launcher Pro,i am not using any app for wifi (except wifi reassociate coming with DSC roms,but never use or activate it)
Thank you for everything.

crashDebug

Dec 23, 2008
Biella
it's great news mate but don't open a new thread every time, it will add a lot of unnecessary clutter to the forum.. reply in the dsc's thread or via PM if need be

sinan33

Mar 29, 2010
Tarsus
Hi Sergei,there is not bluetooth problem with DSC roms starting from 0.6b, i constantly use bluetooth headphone with DSC roms.

pjg_pigeon

Oct 15, 2010
Toddington, Beds
I also cannot post in the development thread.
My question is, is it possible to remove the vibration from reboot/shut down system menu? I noticed I have no vibration when using reboot from the latest dsconfig app.

I find the vibrate often disturbs my other half when fiddling with my streak in the middle of the night. :p

borijess

Jul 30, 2010
Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra
I also cannot post in the development thread.
My question is, is it possible to remove the vibration from reboot/shut down system menu? I noticed I have no vibration when using reboot from the latest dsconfig app.

I find the vibrate often disturbs my other half when fiddling with my streak in the middle of the night. :p

Funny my wife says the same thing.

Sent from my Dell Streak using xda premium

pjg_pigeon

Oct 15, 2010
Toddington, Beds
In reply to your question in dev forum.
"Also, i've found a method that can keep buttons lit even in screen-off state, but will require slightly more battery (1-5%). Do you need it?"

-----------

I find that your current version already has this facility, you can either leave buttons on or off by how you turn your screen off?

_n0p_

Apr 9, 2009
Kyiv
n0p.8bit.fm
Current script cannot really keep buttons lit in screen-off state, it's just a side effect.
Anyway, I plan to release pre-3 tomorrow, and wanna hear about apps in rom to me non-system.

kiwimalayalee

Sep 30, 2011
hi there _n0p_
DSC is one great development i had for the streak, but while using the NextVid app, none of the videos play... but i never had this issue on other custom streak roms...

Top Liked Posts