Android 4.4.4 For UK

Search This thread

S0bes

Jan 1, 2012
Did any got update in UK version of moto g ????
Small lucky group have been testing it for several days. I think it's gonna be rolled out for others soon.
Screenshot_2014-07-16-14-30-55.png

J

jikobutsu

I got tired of waiting and flashed DE 4.4.2 then got update to 4.4.4. Wishing I waited now as there is very little improvement for me, still wifi drops which is my only real issue with moto g.

lost101

Inactive Recognized Contributor
May 30, 2008
I got tired of waiting and flashed DE 4.4.2 then got update to 4.4.4. Wishing I waited now as there is very little improvement for me, still wifi drops which is my only real issue with moto g.
A wipe clean and fastboot flash of a factory firmware image should solve that. There are now countless posts related to issues from applying OTA updates. I personally would never touch one. Hopefully the 4.4.4 full firmware images will arrive soon and people go that route.

Last edited:

rec71

Oct 16, 2011
Calne
I've switched to GPE on my UK Moto G and got the 4.4.4 update immediately. Couldn't be happier.

Sent from my XT1032 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T

Must be you WiFi dude..
Who is your ISP if you don't mind me asking?

You might need to change your channel on your router settings.. I couldn't on mine so I had to get my old broadband co. To do it

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Free mobile app

denzel09

Jun 28, 2009
Teheran

Wifi drop only or general connection drop? It's really a tedious problem especially in play store, on 4.4.2.
I was hoping that was resolved in next update ...

J

jikobutsu

I have the update this morning. I flashed to Vodafone uk 4.4.2 and got the update straight away.

Nice new feature that was something that was annoying, you can now remove carrier from status bar on 4.4.4

Screenshot_2014-07-21-10-18-05.png

Last edited:

Clarkiieh

Mar 13, 2013
OnePlus 6T
I have the update this morning. I flashed to Vodafone uk 4.4.2 and got the update straight away.

Nice new feature that was something that was annoying, you can now remove carrier from status bar on 4.4.4

Screenshot_2014-07-21-10-18-05.png

Strange I joke you not I got onto the phone to vodaphone and told them to push the update out. They said it wasn't up to them but it is on carrier locked devices .. They realised and said we will get onto tech support now ;)

Sent from my Moto G using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts