Originally Posted by xTaeYeon
The Nightly Version isnt stable right...could u give me the link to the rom u currrently using and the instruction pls..as im quite new to flashing custom rom
Yeah i agree , there are many bugs in the nightly so i immediately switched back to the stable version .
Requirements : a rooted phone with an unlocked bootloader and a custom recovery like cwm or twrp .
Read these instructions to the letter :
1)Make a nandroid backup of your android before flashing anything in case you ever brick your device and also make a separate backup of your applications using titanium backup
2) download the .zip file from this link http://pacman.basketbuild.com/index....p3100/release/
and put it in your sd card. This is the .zip file for your rom. (If you have any other device than the p3100 then put that device's name in the link instead of p3100.)
3) then download the latest gapps version from here goo.im/gapps/gapps-jb-20130301-signed.zip and put it in your SD card. This is for the google apps .
4) open the custom recovery you have on your phone.
5) there, click on the wipe data /reset button and then the wipe cache button
6) click on the install zip from sd card button. There select the .zip file for the pac rom.
7) then install the latest gapps version by the same method as above.
8) after all this press the reboot now button .
Now you got the PAC rom giving you android v4.2 on your galaxy tab 2.
ENJOY and press thanks if i helped you ...
Sent from my GT-P3100 using XDA Premium HD app
Don't say Thanks.... Just press the button !!!!
NEXUS 7 : Pac Rom ( 4.3.1)
GALAXY TAB 2 : PAC ROM (4.3.1 )
G-Tab : Rooted , Stock Rom (4.1.2)