Xperia Z1 - Stamina mode only at 5 hours in 100% charge

Search This thread

minas_morgul

Jan 27, 2014
Ok I just bought an Xperia Z1. Everything seems to work fine except I can not get the Stamina mode to increase to 6 days and more. I've seen people getting it up to 15 - 20 days!

All notifications are off. Basically I turned off everything. Stamina mode @ 100% charge is 5 days & 11 hours. If I turn the Stamina mode off.. Just 2 days and several hours.

Did I get a faulty battery? Any other settings I should know of. I havent downloaded anything from the PlayStore.

alnikki25k

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 16, 2012
Gainesville
Ok I just bought an Xperia Z1. Everything seems to work fine except I can not get the Stamina mode to increase to 6 days and more. I've seen people getting it up to 15 - 20 days!

All notifications are off. Basically I turned off everything. Stamina mode @ 100% charge is 5 days & 11 hours. If I turn the Stamina mode off.. Just 2 days and several hours.

Did I get a faulty battery? Any other settings I should know of. I havent downloaded anything from the PlayStore.

First, wrong forum. This is the Xperia Z forum. Despite it being a brother, we can't help much.

However, don't bother about the notification in stamina mode. That never is right. If you don't use your phone days, it'll even show a month of battery. The moment you use your phone, BAM! it goes down to 2-3 days. Don't worry about that. All you have to care about is you're getting the same battery usage others. Not speculated usage but real usage.

Reactions: minas_morgul

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

First, wrong forum. This is the Xperia Z forum. Despite it being a brother, we can't help much.

However, don't bother about the notification in stamina mode. That never is right. If you don't use your phone days, it'll even show a month of battery. The moment you use your phone, BAM! it goes down to 2-3 days. Don't worry about that. All you have to care about is you're getting the same battery usage others. Not speculated usage but real usage.