[ROM]-[MikRoms]- [3/9/2012] - MikShifted-G v2.1 - Re-Engineered GB Sense 2.1 + 3.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rooster85

Dec 28, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Anyone experiencing their phone heating up more than usual? If I keep the screen on for more than a couple minutes it gets hot as ****

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA Premium App

Rooster85

Dec 28, 2010
Charlotte, NC
snap20110703_151553.png

Hope battery life gets better after a couple charges!

vampir4997

Jul 18, 2010
Tried still nothing. Im clueless sending myseelf texts and not getting them ethier. No heat up here, actually its better then mikshift1. 1 overclocked

Sent from my PG06100 using XDA App

Erikdrakon

Feb 12, 2008
Tampa, FL
So i wiped the dalvik, wiped the phone, ran from zip fine,

When it's running i can't get the weather lockscreen to stay on even though i select it stays on the blank one with the time and no widgets on the bottom.

I did run titanium backup and restored my apps and data, and settings that i was running on the leaked gb rom could that be the cause?

im.nick.hello

May 15, 2011
Red led sometimes randomly turns on...just something to think about

No I'm not using Tapatalk... I'm using the XDA Premium app, cause I got balls.

Rooster85

Dec 28, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Yea I consider myself a power user too, on miui I could make it 8 plus hours on a charge and as you can see from my screencap im down to nothing in 4 hours! I'm going to give it a couple days though cause I'm pretty much in love with this Rom!

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
So i wiped the dalvik, wiped the phone, ran from zip fine,

When it's running i can't get the weather lockscreen to stay on even though i select it stays on the blank one with the time and no widgets on the bottom.

I did run titanium backup and restored my apps and data, and settings that i was running on the leaked gb rom could that be the cause?

When you wipe data and dalvik, do you just wipe once? Usually better to do it a few times ( I do 3x's ) just to be sure all the old crap is gone. I use TB also, but I try not to restore data from rom to rom. Sometimes causes issues. You could try booting into recovery and wipe dalvik. Then reboot. If that doesn't work, I would probably do a full wipe and reflash. Then install my apps one at a time without restoring data.

Reactions: Erikdrakon

crump84

Feb 19, 2011
The Gump
Started having some issues.. I was running Brandokc's version 1.xx, right after 1.1 was released I flashed it without wiping ( wiped caches just not data). Ran that version all day yesterday and didn't have any issues. I made several calls yesterday but never received any and didn't think anything of it. Today I have people texting me asking why I'm not answering the phone...it never rings on my end. Thought maybe it was because I didn't do a full wipe, so I just wiped everything and reflashed. Still my phone isn't ringing and I also lost the icons on the lock screen. This obviously isn't a known issue since I haven't seen anyone else mention it.. any ideas?

I'm going to restore a nandroid later when I have time and see if it a phone issue.

BrandoKC

May 15, 2010
Kansas City
Started having some issues.. I was running Brandokc's version 1.xx, right after 1.1 was released I flashed it without wiping ( wiped caches just not data). Ran that version all day yesterday and didn't have any issues. I made several calls yesterday but never received any and didn't think anything of it. Today I have people texting me asking why I'm not answering the phone...it never rings on my end. Thought maybe it was because I didn't do a full wipe, so I just wiped everything and reflashed. Still my phone isn't ringing and I also lost the icons on the lock screen. This obviously isn't a known issue since I haven't seen anyone else mention it.. any ideas?

I'm going to restore a nandroid later when I have time and see if it a phone issue.

I would do a full wipe and start from scratch

prboy1969

May 7, 2009
Michigan
Might be a bad download. You might wanna try downloading again. Rewipe a few times, and then flash. See if that fixes it.

EDIT: Hahaha just a few minutes behind you Brando :p.

crump84

Feb 19, 2011
The Gump
Might be a bad download. You might wanna try downloading again. Rewipe a few times, and then flash. See if that fixes it.

EDIT: Hahaha just a few minutes behind you Brando :p.

I would do a full wipe and start from scratch

Yeah, I'm actually in the process of downloading now. May be a while though, I'm having to download straight to my Shift since I'm not at home. Thanks for the advice.. I'll report back how it goes.

csdj92

Mar 30, 2011
Anyone experiencing their phone heating up more than usual? If I keep the screen on for more than a couple minutes it gets hot as ****

Last night my phone was overheating I was at 48 degrees C and right now I'm at 45 with hardly any use

vrundmc

Jan 19, 2010
Using it now. Amazing. No great issues for me. Super smooth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts