[ROM] [AOSP] Jellybean RC4 4.2!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

pmsrefugee

Jun 11, 2010
Does Bluetooth work? I paired my headphones and it says connected but the sound still comes from the phone speakers. I'm going to fully charge the headphones and see if that makes a difference.

Sent from my p4wifi using Tapatalk 2

Konshu

Aug 17, 2009
Phoenix
@Albinoman So with the Camera what troubles are currently showing up. I know in PureMotives it works and your's it does not however there are differences in features working as well. Any input good sir?

pmsrefugee

Jun 11, 2010
When I asked for the weather in my local city it comes up in celsius. It is around 70 degrees outside but it says it's 17 degrees. Is there a way to change is to fahrenheit? I loaded a weather widget and it is set for fahrenheit and works correctly.

Albinoman

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle
Google Pixel Fold
When I asked for the weather in my local city it comes up in celsius. It is around 70 degrees outside but it says it's 17 degrees. Is there a way to change is to fahrenheit? I loaded a weather widget and it is set for fahrenheit and works correctly.

You can change it in Google now's settings.

Sent from my Droid Incredible using xda premium

pmsrefugee

Jun 11, 2010
You can change it in Google now's settings.

Oh. I didn't know I could do that because I never enabled goggle now because I didn't want to have search for close every time.
Edit: turned on Google now and weather units are correct. No fc on search either.
Thanks

Last edited:

sparkplugDev

Apr 6, 2012
Maryland
Everyone check out Alpha 5!

Downloading! Thanks man, I really appreciate all of the work you and pure have put into this! It will probably be a while before it is daily material but I am just excited to finally try out Google Now with Voice control! Butter is unfortunately on the broken side but I am sure you guys will get it figured out! Also very excited to see CM10, I heard they have merged their mods to JB so it is only a matter of time!

EDIT: Early CM10 to Moto Xoom today!

NOTE: It seems like flashing over Alpha-4 works fine but you will need to re-flash Gapps

Last edited:
Reactions: feadolphus

Albinoman

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle
Google Pixel Fold
Did a clean install last night, haven't noticed a difference in speed yet. If I don't see an improvement, I'll wipe and re-flash again.

Is there a reason Alpha 5 still says Alpha 4 for the Mod Version in the About Phone section?

I would suggest using setcpu to overclock it and use smartassv2. Ya I just forgot to change it.

d00dr

Jan 2, 2012
Frewsburg, NY
I just did a complete wipe, flashed Alpha 5 and Gapps, and rebooted. But instead of booting the ROM, it went straight to HBOOT... anyone else encounter anything like this? I tried 3 different times all with the same result. Should I be flashing the root package previously provided as well?

Albinoman

Jul 31, 2011
Seattle
Google Pixel Fold
I just did a complete wipe, flashed Alpha 5 and Gapps, and rebooted. But instead of booting the ROM, it went straight to HBOOT... anyone else encounter anything like this? I tried 3 different times all with the same result. Should I be flashing the root package previously provided as well?

You no longer need the root package. I've never encountered anything like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Jellybean for Droid Incredible​

20120717000135.png
    20120717000208.png

Credits and Thanks

-PureMotive​
    -BMc08GT​
    -Evervolv​
    -the_plattypus​
    -tiny4579​
    -odj1041 (Tester)​

Downloads​
    Mod removal of links​

Instructions​
    -Wipe data and cache​
    -Flash ROM​
    -Flash Gapps​
    -PROFIT​

Changelog​

Alpha 5 - Fixed Root, Faster

Beta 1.5 - Much faster, Fixed Browser, Gmail

Beta 2 - Fixed camera (thanks Evervolv), Video, Faster​

Beta 3 - 8MP camera, Butter​

RC1 - Bluetooth fixed​

RC2 - Faster, possible gallery fix​

RC3 - Faster, Video camera (kinda)​

RC4 - 4.2!!!​

Follow me on Twitter for updates https://twitter.com/TheAlbinoman

Working
    • Root (fixed)
    • ADB
    • Wifi
    • 3g
    • Audio
    • SMS
    • MMS
    • Google Now (voice search as well)
    • Browser
    • Gmail
    • HWA
    • Camera (8MP!!)
    • Videos
    • Butter
    • Bluetooth
    • Video Vamera (buggy)

Broken
    • Some settings
    Do You Want Mine?

I think it might be easier to just buy a new inc. I have already received $10 (thanks)

I have a fully-functional 2-year-old Dinc that I would be willing to donate to you. I had to cancel my VW service when the contract was up so I just use it as an MP3 player now. You devs do so much good work here at XDA that I would like to say "Thanks". I have flashed so many wonderful ROMs over the years and it has been so much fun to try them all out. Shoot me a PM and we can figure out how I get it to you.

Thanks to all the devs for doing such great work for almost no pay!!
    Just a small update... might just push out rc3 soon with just video camera fixed.

Hey everyone I'm hoping to have RC3.5 out tomorrow.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using XDA Premium HD app
    In no way do I mean any disrespect to you or all the hard work and time you have spent making this awesome ROM. Having said that, I know that on the forums it's frowned upon to ask for ETAs. I guess what I'm trying to say is you give ETAs or mention a new build is coming out; however if it doesn't come out when you said why is it so bad to ask? I realize you don't get paid (other than a few donations here and there which doesn't really count), but I feel like if you can respond to say "No ETAs..." why couldn't you give a reason for not having it out so were not left in the dark? I mean a simple I haven't had time, something isn't working, even I didn't feel like working on it. All are valid reasons that I'd understand. And I'm not saying that we should be asking all the time when is a new build coming out, but you had said last week you wanted to get a new build out Friday night, but you were too tired. Then later you said new build probably Wednesday. And maybe we shouldn't ask, but a post saying hey guys I'm still working on it or whatever would stop all the questions. Once again, I mean no disrespect to you.

Ok so here's what I'm doing... I am going to release my next build when I have the video camera fixed and the settings. I'm not sure when that will be but I will say that I feel like I'm getting closer.