[Q] Rooting ZTE Majesty

Search This thread

ThePaladinn

Apr 29, 2018
For the simple face that this phone came out in Sept 2013, it's no wonder why an exploit hasn't been found. Also, to complicate things, it's running Android 4.1.2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've found, this is a particularly difficult one to crack. I found a video online but the root doesn't stick. When it reboots, it's gone. Very frustrating. If anyone has anything, please let me know. Can't stand not owning my device...

BTW, it does indeed have dual core processor at 1.2 GHz.

Can you tell me that method i don't need one that will stick forever, just one that will work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey everyone! New here. I just got my new ZTE Majesty from Straight Talk yesterday and I hear its a relatively new phone out on the market. But, ever since yesterday I have been trying to get this darn thing rooted, but I have had no success. I've tried Motochoper, z4Root, SRSRoot, Unlock Root and a few more I can't remember. I don't get what is up with this phone, but it seems almost impossible. It's like there is something missing. I can glitch z4Root to get it to stay for a little bit... but it's barely functional. It goes away anyway.

I am running Android 4.1.2, if that has to do with anything. If anyone needs more information to help me, please do ask. I've been at work over this for the past 26 hours and it's making my brain melt.

Thanks so much. And again, if this is in the wrong section, somebody please move it. At least that way I know I'll get more hits on this problem! =)
    Bump!

I'm really sorry for bumping, but I have to try to keep this at the top and not hidden away and forgotten. I have tried a few more methods (probably more dangerous methods) that also didn't work. I have posted elsewhere about rooting this phone but I haven't found anyone who can do it. Thanks so much. I know there is someone out there who can help! =D
    ZTE Majesty Z796C

For the simple face that this phone came out in Sept 2013, it's no wonder why an exploit hasn't been found. Also, to complicate things, it's running Android 4.1.2. Correct me if I'm wrong, but from what I've found, this is a particularly difficult one to crack. I found a video online but the root doesn't stick. When it reboots, it's gone. Very frustrating. If anyone has anything, please let me know. Can't stand not owning my device...

BTW, it does indeed have dual core processor at 1.2 GHz.
    Crazy ZTE

Wow do they really have this phone locked! I've tried everything under the sun to ROOT this device....NO GO!!!!.....Man this is kinda fun. I really do like a good challenge...
    Try This :)

Hey everyone! New here. I just got my new ZTE Majesty from Straight Talk yesterday and I hear its a relatively new phone out on the market. But, ever since yesterday I have been trying to get this darn thing rooted, but I have had no success. I've tried Motochoper, z4Root, SRSRoot, Unlock Root and a few more I can't remember. I don't get what is up with this phone, but it seems almost impossible. It's like there is something missing. I can glitch z4Root to get it to stay for a little bit... but it's barely functional. It goes away anyway.

I am running Android 4.1.2, if that has to do with anything. If anyone needs more information to help me, please do ask. I've been at work over this for the past 26 hours and it's making my brain melt.

Thanks so much. And again, if this is in the wrong section, somebody please move it. At least that way I know I'll get more hits on this problem! =)

Try This Guide! Visit My Thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2470487

& Hit THANKS :)