Some screenshot
Camera works with 12 mp
Facebook can play vedio
Bug
YouTube not working
This what I found so far

Edit :
Second reboot give stuck
i just reboot the phone and it stuck on opensemc logo !!

Sent from my Xperia s using Tapatalk 2

Youtube should work. It is one of the few things i really tested other then loading up gallery. I have never had it get stuck on the opensemc logo after initial boot. Could it be something you have installed? One thing i noticed is that if you load the "documents" application and try to play a video it will require a reboot to get it to play again.

Hamodi

Apr 25, 2011
Youtube should work. It is one of the few things i really tested other then loading up gallery. I have never had it get stuck on the opensemc logo after initial boot. Could it be something you have installed? One thing i noticed is that if you load the "documents" application and try to play a video it will require a reboot to get it to play again.

wich gapps you use ??
actualy i tried to reboot after first bootup too without doing any thing and it stuck !!

nik012003

Oct 10, 2013
Foggia
I have UB and .96 stock no cwm no root,I can install this rom?
ART is working?
Youtube is working?
Italian linguage is working?
12 mpx camera is working?
USB OTG is working?
Thx!

Darth Inferno

Jun 17, 2013
La Victoria
banner_505uxa.png

FEATURES for 4.0+,

At the moment they are slowly adding features. So it is pretty much AOSP at the moment. Very light on resources and basic features.

What has NOT been implemented yet that is normally in Paranoid Android.

Hybrid engine, Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts

Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like

Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.

You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.

Sources
ParanoidAndroid
Mine
Kernel
ParanoidAndroid Google+

Credits
RaymanFX for the kernel and alot of the sources, and Phantasm4489 for him help with alot of the bugs​

Bugs
When you first install you need to disable USB debugging and re-enable it again to be able to charge

XDA:DevDB Information
Paranoidandroid, a ROM for the Sony Xperia S

Contributors
deedwar, http://xdaforums.com/member.php?u=1171001
ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
Based On: AOSPA

Version Information
Current Beta Version: 4.0 Beta
Beta Release Date: 2013-12-17

Created 2013-12-17
Last Updated 2013-12-17

Hi Friend where I can dowload the ROM?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    banner_505uxa.png

FEATURES for 4.0+,

At the moment they are slowly adding features. So it is pretty much AOSP at the moment. Very light on resources and basic features.

What has NOT been implemented yet that is normally in Paranoid Android.

Hybrid engine, Per app Layout, this will let you choose the UI of any app, that means you can switch apps into their tablet layouts

Per app Size, scale apps individually, this is especially important if you use tablet apps, go as small or big as you like

Per app Color, this lets you select statusbar and navbar colors for apps individually, colors will shift when you jump from one app to another
    Hybrid engine makes it possible to use any tablet ready app available on your phone, start with your regular Google apps and see what treasures lie hidden in them and just how well they work on your device.

You can use hybrid engine to use all available general interface UI's aswell: Phone, Phablet, Tablet. This is safe as milk, we don't change DPI, we don't trash your market, we don't shrink all your apps or force them into layouts, you don't need to edit system files for that.

My Sources have now been pushed to the official Paranoid Android Repo so all version will now be built using there automated system and will have all there features and code on there release cycle

Sources
    ParanoidAndroid
    Mine
    Kernel
    ParanoidAndroid Google+

Credits
    RaymanFX for the kernel and alot of the sources, and Phantasm4489 for him help with alot of the bugs​

Bugs
    Distorted Screenshots and previews (This is an easy fix but unfortunetly cant be fixed with the offical build)
    Kernel logo will appear on black screens sometimes (This is an easy fix but unfortunetly cant be fixed with the offical build)
    Flash the download here to fix the 2 above issues. Thanks to Phantasm4489.
    No HDMI
    No FM Radio

Changelog
    XDA Changelog Page

Download
    Paranoid Android Download Site

XDA:DevDB Information
    Paranoidandroid, ROM for the Sony Xperia S

Contributors
    deedwar
    ROM OS Version: 4.4.x KitKat
    ROM Kernel: Linux 3.4.x
    Based On: AOSPA

Version Information
    Current Beta Version: 4.0 Beta 6
    Beta Release Date: 2013-12-17

Created 2013-12-17
    Last Updated 2014-10-02
    screenshot fix for 2014-06-26 build (see attached).
    Just fixed the issue with build. Turns out the corrected the problem in my local sources but forgot to push them to my github. Next build should compile fine.
    screenshot fix for the new version ???

screenshot fix for build 2014-07-17... (also seems to work for more recent builds)