Nov 29, 2010
I tried intratechs and just got bootloop. Reverted back to LA4

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

kersey

May 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
I tried intratechs and just got bootloop. Reverted back to LA4

Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda premium

I too had a bootloop when I first flashed the rom. Just boot to recovery by holding down the up volume button together with the power button and the centre button and select wipe date/factory reset in recovery and hey presto the phone will boot (albeit with all data wiped)

Reactions: Appumon123

Appumon123

Nov 3, 2011
Kochi
What about CSC?

Hi sileshnair,

I'm going to get my I9100 this weekend and pretty excited to get the best phone on the planet in my hands :).
Anyways, I was wondering, were you able to get network connectivity with no problems without the Indian CSC?
Or, if I need the CSC where can I get it from? I checked Intratech's thread but the links don't work for multiupload.
Any help appreciated! And thanks for tweeks.

Actually this question is for kersey too.. Did you use your country's CSC for this?

Last edited:

qwerty_7564

Feb 21, 2010
Lancaster
I flashed this rom today and i've noticed there is no regional English locale option just English and the phone numbers are displayed in the xxx-xxx-xxxxx format and im using the I9100XEUKH2 CSC, anyone else noticed this?

kersey

May 30, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S20
Hi sileshnair,

I'm going to get my I9100 this weekend and pretty excited to get the best phone on the planet in my hands :).
Anyways, I was wondering, were you able to get network connectivity with no problems without the Indian CSC?
Or, if I need the CSC where can I get it from? I checked Intratech's thread but the links don't work for multiupload.

Actually this question is for kersey too.. Did you use your country's CSC for this?

I used what I believe is a UK CSC - XEUKH2 with this rom and there have been no problems with connectivity.

When using other roms in the past I've sometimes kept the CSC that is with the rom and have never had connectivity problems there either (other than manually having to enter APN settings for internet) so you should be ok, if not I'm sure theres a friendly India user here who will upload one for you :p

I flashed this rom today and i've noticed there is no regional English locale option just English and the phone numbers are displayed in the xxx-xxx-xxxxx format and im using the I9100XEUKH2 CSC, anyone else noticed this?

Using the same CSC as you and have the same issue...

qwerty_7564

Feb 21, 2010
Lancaster
I'm starting to think that's why the data partition had to be wiped before it would boot because it probably panicked because the settings on the data partition tried to load a locale that didn't exist on the rom.

Cleiton.s.a

May 25, 2009
I'll provide a universal battery mod that you can flash over the theme to change battery.

Edit : Download the GB vertical battery with % mod from here. Flash over theme. It can be used on any rom that has 1% battery mod included.

I know this is probably not the best place to post it, but as long as you said that this vertical GB battery tweek could be used in any ROM with % mod included, I've tried over Wanamlite's circle battery mod for his [ROM][CWM][XXLPH 4.0.3] Odexed & Deodexed Stock and nothing happened.

Could you please help, 'cause so far I couldn't find any stock battery % for the ROM ICS LPH!

Thanks!

S

sileshnair

I know this is probably not the best place to post it, but as long as you said that this vertical GB battery tweek could be used in any ROM with % mod included, I've tried over Wanamlite's circle battery mod for his [ROM][CWM][XXLPH 4.0.3] Odexed & Deodexed Stock and nothing happened.

Could you please help, 'cause so far I couldn't find any stock battery % for the ROM ICS LPH!

Thanks!

I should have said, any GB based rom.

That's becoz in Samsung ICS roms, the battery icons are in SystemUI.apk instead of framework-res.apk. Hence even though it flashed, it did not replace any of the icons in SystemUI.apk.

If you can post the SystemUI.apk from the rom, i can take a look and then make a flashable zip for you. Also note that the battery is GB style with %. I don't know if it will go well with the overall theme you are running.

goolby

Feb 8, 2010
Baia Mare
this put my phone in a boot loop twice flashing it via odin, from xxki4..

I hade the same probleme but just do this: flash the rom whit odin then, if you have boot loops just shut down the phone, power it up, enter recovery and do a factory resset/restore and wipe cache and then flash againe the rom whit odin. Worked for me. My impression whit this rom is verry good, verry stable and smooth.

Last edited:

Cleiton.s.a

May 25, 2009
Sileshnair...

Thanks for your prompt answer...as long as I'm a new member XDA won't let me post links yet, 'cause I still don't have posts enough to do so, so if could google "[ROM][CWM][XXLPH 4.0.3] Odexed & Deodexed Stock" you will find the ROM ICS LPH Deodexed that I'm currently using and extract the files you need...

Could you please make the Stock Battery Mod with % ?

Thanks!

All the best...and greetings from Brazil...

Cleiton Gomes

S

sileshnair

Sileshnair...

Thanks for your prompt answer...as long as I'm a new member XDA won't let me post links yet, 'cause I still don't have posts enough to do so, so if could google "[ROM][CWM][XXLPH 4.0.3] Odexed & Deodexed Stock" you will find the ROM ICS LPH Deodexed that I'm currently using and extract the files you need...

Could you please make the Stock Battery Mod with % ?

Thanks!

All the best...and greetings from Brazil...

Cleiton Gomes

I can't download the whole rom. I need only the systemui from the rom. Upload it to mediafire and post the link as text.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

L.F.B.

Feb 29, 2012
hi guys im new here.

im trying to root this roon with all tools none sems to work...

ive always used unlockroot i dont want to mess with stock kernel. so, wat should i do?

thanks in advance :)

Cristiano Matos

Feb 5, 2012
Nibiru
Could someone indicate how I install mod available on this topic?

thank you

Hey!

First your rom need to be rooted and with a custom kernel + CWM

Copy the file inside your device (internal or external memory)

So, supose you have all above reboot your phone into recovery mode, choose install menu or something like, install from sd card (internal memory) or install from external sd card (memory card) than find the file in a place that you have put and install.
Wait the process and reboot system.

DONE!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    PDA: I9100UHLB2
    PHONE: I9100UHKK1
    CSC: I9100ZTOLB2

Code:
    # begin build properties
    # autogenerated by buildinfo.sh
    ro.build.id=GINGERBREAD
    ro.build.display.id=GINGERBREAD.UHLB2
    ro.build.version.incremental=UHLB2
    ro.build.version.sdk=10
    ro.build.version.codename=REL
    ro.build.version.release=2.3.6
    ro.build.date=Tue Feb 14 19:05:43 KST 2012
    ro.build.date.utc=1329213943
    ro.build.type=user
    ro.build.user=se.infra
    ro.build.host=SEP-69
    ro.build.tags=release-keys
    ro.product.model=GT-I9100
    ro.product.brand=samsung
    ro.product.name=GT-I9100
    ro.product.device=GT-I9100
    ro.product.board=GT-I9100
    ro.product.cpu.abi=armeabi-v7a
    # Samsung Specific Properties
    ro.build.PDA=I9100UHLB2
    ro.build.hidden_ver=I9100UHLB2
    ro.build.changelist=966147
    ro.product.cpu.abi2=armeabi
    ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
    ro.product.locale.language=en
    ro.product.locale.region=US
    ro.wifi.channels=
    ro.board.platform=s5pc210
    # ro.build.product is obsolete; use ro.product.device
    ro.build.product=GT-I9100
    # Do not try to parse ro.build.description or .fingerprint
    ro.build.description=GT-I9100-user 2.3.6 GINGERBREAD UHLB2 release-keys
    ro.build.fingerprint=samsung/GT-I9100/GT-I9100:2.3.6/GINGERBREAD/UHLB2:user/release-keys
    # Samsung Specific Properties
    ro.build.PDA=I9100UHLB2
    ro.build.hidden_ver=I9100UHLB2
    ro.build.changelist=966147
    ro.tether.denied=false
    ro.flash.resolution=1080
    # end build properties

Download:

http://hotfile.com/dl/147977848/617a21f/GT-I9100_ZTO_I9100UHLB2_I9100ZTOLB2_I9100UHKK1.zip.html
    Is the browser back to normal here or still a wobbly mess like in LA4 and XILA2? What i mean is does it lock onto text properly again without wobbling left and right while scrolling..

Just flashed this build. It's still a wobbly mess.
    CWM Stock Deodexed UHLB2 available here.
    Hi sileshnair,

I used what I believe is a UK CSC - XEUKH2 with this rom and there have been no problems with connectivity.

When using other roms in the past I've sometimes kept the CSC that is with the rom and have never had connectivity problems there either (other than manually having to enter APN settings for internet) so you should be ok, if not I'm sure theres a friendly India user here who will upload one for you :p

Using the same CSC as you and have the same issue...
    Is the browser back to normal here or still a wobbly mess like in LA4 and XILA2? What i mean is does it lock onto text properly again without wobbling left and right while scrolling..