Testers Needed *Updated 7/21/2014*

Search This thread

spc_hicks09

Inactive Recognized Contributor
Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Hey everyone! Just wanting to see if anyone wants to test a brand new 4.4.4 AOSP based ROM for the Gnex (toro only). There are a few issues that are already know such as:

BUGS SO FAR:

Screenshot animation looks weird (screenshots turn out just fine though)
Bootani does not work, stays a black screen but it WILL boot.
KernelTweaker setting will FC

If anyone wants to check it out, you can download it here:
http://www.androidfilehost.com/?fid=23578570567716208

I'm calling this a BETA build since not everything works, however, I could consider it a daily driver.

This ROM was built for the Gnex (toro) by me, however, all credit for the source goes to OctOS.

Last edited:

SimonTuffGuy

Jun 10, 2010
www.teamoctos.com
Nice! Pulled my old Galaxy Nexus out of the drawer to test the build on. Please note, you need to be running CWM 6.0.4.3 before you attempt flashing or it's going to fail. Booted and running fine here once that was in place. :)

Bugs as noted are present on my device as well.

Reactions: spc_hicks09

spc_hicks09

Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com
Only 1 bug remains! The bootanimation is killing me lol. This latest build as of 7/20/2014 is definitely a daily driver. I can add in the bootanimation myself before uploading. Hopefully we can get some more testers for Toro, this build is just about ready to go and is packed with TONS of features!

spc_hicks09

Jan 23, 2011
Marion, OH
www.facebook.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Nice! Pulled my old Galaxy Nexus out of the drawer to test the build on. Please note, you need to be running CWM 6.0.4.3 before you attempt flashing or it's going to fail. Booted and running fine here once that was in place. :)

Bugs as noted are present on my device as well.
    Making progress! KernelTweaker option no longer causes an FC. Still working on bootanimation fix and screenshot animation issue.