[PRJ] SUN-MuttiM Manila 2.5 VGA Port (BETA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

loopyoyo

Jan 13, 2008
good work guys? one question though is why the home screen doesn't have the favs row on it like the firestone video did?

Last edited:

qmt49

Dec 28, 2008
Glasgow
good work guys? one question though is why the home screen doesn't have the favs row on it like the blackstone video did?

It's possible you'll have to flick the clock upwards to see the favourites buttons, as there isn't enough vertical length on our VGA screens to display these buttons without MuttiM and the other devs having to squash the clock and make it look ugly.

muttim86

Jan 31, 2008
BG
It's possible you'll have to flick the clock upwards to see the favourites buttons, as there isn't enough vertical length on our VGA screens to display these buttons without MuttiM and the other devs having to squash the clock and make it look ugly.

you have reason! favorite buttons remain under, given the resolution ;)

l3v5y

Retired Senior Moderator
Sep 13, 2007
Bristol
Just out of interest, what build is this?

Good luck! I wasn't going to try to do this till I get a very stable build, but hope it works! :)

Last edited:

loopyoyo

Jan 13, 2008
its gonna take some time to port all of those graphics to other sizes like vga...since the only rendition we have saw so far is wvga res.

KUR0I

Aug 28, 2008
Great Project! :cool:

For me the biggest upgrade of the 2.5 is the calandar Tap.

What do you think of doing a port of it and try to integrate it in the near done 2.1 TF3D of yozgatg?
So we can get a (hopefully) stable TF3D2 Version with the improvement of 2.6.
Do you think this is possible?!?

muttim86

Jan 31, 2008
BG

What do you think of doing a port of it and try to integrate it in the near done 2.1 TF3D of yozgatg?

you may ask yozgatg if we try to combine our work!

yozgatg

Jun 21, 2008

this is something i'm thinking of in the future (backport some features of the new manila to v2.1 like the new appointment screen etc.)
but right now, it's too early to say anything, my first goal is still to perfect manila v2.1 vga, once that is done, we'll look into the new stuff

Krzysiec

Aug 22, 2008
Rzeszów
this is something i'm thinking of in the future (backport some features of the new manila to v2.1 like the new appointment screen etc.)
but right now, it's too early to say anything, my first goal is still to perfect manila v2.1 vga, once that is done, we'll look into the new stuff

God ... can`t wait for all of this ;) At first 2.1 and than this ... Cross my fingers for U guys ! And thnx for your work !

muttim86

Jan 31, 2008
BG

right strategy ;) Meanwhile you open the way for the news! When you have perfect 2.1 join our work!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts