• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

RaiderWill

Jul 11, 2011
NEW ROMULUS
Well... :cool:
Seems we have a New Playa in town... LG is set to release "HomeBoy" a Bluetooth Box for our devices...
It has NFC.. and you can output picture to your Big Screen and retain sound through your HomeBoy.. It's been tuned my Mark Levinson.. :good:
It looks pretty damn cool.. and apparently it sounds pretty damn nice.. This seems like a "Must Have" to me if the price is right...
What say you?

HOMEBOY_zps753f2990.jpg

EdenGottlieb

Dec 15, 2013
Nope, these things are always overpriced and I don't really need them. The TV streaming is nice but there are a lot of I belibe cheaper options

sleekmason

Dec 22, 2013
Fayetteville
sleekmason.wordpress.com
lol! Is that it? Cracks me up! My answer was better. Wouldn't a real xylophone be cheaper? and have better sound? Eh, not trying to sound critical, to each their own. Just can't figure out why they would make something that only works as a xylophone. Why not I guess.

RaiderWill

Jul 11, 2011
NEW ROMULUS
Yeah...
You people are probably right.. This tablet is a joke compared to the Nexus-7 2013 and the Incredible Samsung 8.4 Tablet.
I think it's time to jump ship. :good:

Last edited:

afrikanac

Aug 20, 2012
Yeah...
You people are probably right.. This tablet is a joke compared to the Nexus-7 2013 and the Incredible Samsung 8.4 Tablet.
I think it's time to jump ship. :good:

Well you must do something about your Gpad, like sell it and go to something better:confused: You go these days from one forum to another saying how bad this tablet is for various reasons. I really respect your opinion but I think we must move on after one statement.

Sent from my Thrive using Tapatalk 2

RaiderWill

Jul 11, 2011
NEW ROMULUS
Well you must do something about your Gpad, like sell it and go to something better:confused: You go these days from one forum to another saying how bad this tablet is for various reasons. I really respect your opinion but I think we must move on after one statement.
Oh Yes...
It's an awful, awful, just awful tablet.
Your Right of course.. I'm 100% wrong.
I'll do as you say and put it up for sale immediately after typing this.
Do you think asking $100.00 is too much? :confused:

jmill75

Dec 25, 2009
Ohio
Oh Yes...
It's an awful, awful, just awful tablet.
Your Right of course.. I'm 100% wrong.
I'll do as you say and put it up for sale immediately after typing this.
Do you think asking $100.00 is too much? :confused:

Ha, actually @RaiderWill is pretty funny. I been on the forums the past few days since I just ordered a Gpad again (sold mine in Nov). All I see is this dude dogging the 8.3 and praising the Samsung 8.4 which I just returned.

Dude seriously, if you dont like the device any longer get out :)

Your like a ex girlfriend stalker......

RaiderWill

Jul 11, 2011
NEW ROMULUS
Ha, actually @RaiderWill is pretty funny. I been on the forums the past few days since I just ordered a Gpad again (sold mine in Nov). All I see is this dude dogging the 8.3 and praising the Samsung 8.4 which I just returned.

Dude seriously, if you dont like the device any longer get out :)

Your like a ex girlfriend stalker......

Dude..
Actually.. You sound like my EX-GIRLFRIEND.. watching my EVERY move... :cool:
I'm getting ZERO takers at $100.00.. Think I should drop the price to $90.00 ??? :confused:

whoamigriffiths

Oct 18, 2012
Behind You
Dude..
Actually.. You sound like my EX-GIRLFRIEND.. watching my EVERY move... :cool:
I'm getting ZERO takers at $100.00.. Think I should drop the price to $90.00 ??? :confused:

We are all too scared to take a chance on your gpad.
Between all the tears you have shed over the tablet and of course all the semen from your Sammy love fest, not only is your gpad likely to be very very sticky but some liquid may have entered it.
Sorry but it's too much of a gamble. ;)

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium HD app

RaiderWill

Jul 11, 2011
NEW ROMULUS
Ofc it's garbage material, what else would you call a mix of tears and semen? :p
For someone that is a Senior Member.. with over 700 posts.... you came in sounding like a child and you STILL sound like a child.. :cool:

LET-IT-GO..........

You are here CLOGGING A THREAD for absolutely NOTHING.. You are NOT adding ANYTHING to the discussion talking about Male Sperm.

Are you upset at Me? Are you upset at Samsung?
For building an 8" Tablet that has a Superior CPu.. Superior GPu.. and a Superior Screen to the LG 8.3 ???
Those are all FACTS young man... Don't be upset about it... this is getting out of control. :cool:

Let it go.
And just move on to something else.. and stop worrying about which tablet *Raiderwill* feels is the Number One 8" Class Device.

stamatis

Retired Forum Moderator
Feb 5, 2012
stamatis∈A, A=∅
Can we please keep the discussion in a civil and troll-free level?
Everyone's opinion is respected, if you don't agree it is perfectly fine to say your opinion but if you want to start a war then you better do it out of xda.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts