Auto Focus Problem.

Search This thread

wreza97

Jun 30, 2014
Hi guys. So my Primo ZX(rebranded E7 32gb) has some problem. I don't know how but somehow dust makes through my phone and completely blocks my cameras both rear and front. I have tried taping all the holes but still somehow dust goes in. My front camera is completely coated with dust so can't use it but, the rear camera can be cleaned by removing the glass by heating the glass with a hair dryer and a needle to gently pick it out. Today I went to a "Walton store" where they fix minor hardware problems of their devices. I gave my phone to them for cleaning the rear camera dust and they did it in about 10mins. At that time my phone died, no charge. So I came home charged it up.

Later while taking pictures I found that it wasn't focusing close up objects although it was focusing objects which were about 1feet away from my cameras perspective but, the focusing time was very long(slow focusing). I tried with stock rom and miui7 both same result.

I need some suggestion on what I should do to fix it. Please help guys :( it has been an very bad day for me.