SE Bootloader Unlocking v1.6 by quangnhut123 - Update 25/07/2012

Search This thread

Mirhawk

Jan 31, 2014
Hi, there is a way to unlock bootloader from a APK on my phone? my usb port is damaged and is beyond repair, already has root and CWM and i want install a custom firmware

No, You need to go into fastboot mode to unlock bootloader, so it is not possible by an app.

Younes_vd

Jul 4, 2016
Unlocking bootloader xV

Why dont you go with official way to unlock bootloader?its safe.remember to take TA backup first before unlocking

I tried official way but I couldn't. I did everything
After I connect my XV with pc and the blue light turns on but after 6 seconds it turns down again so I couldn't.
My windows is 10 enterprise 64bit

I tried official way but I couldn't. I did everything
After I connect my XV with pc and the blue light turns on but after 6 seconds it turns down again so I couldn't.
My windows is 10 enterprise 64bit

You need to install fastboot drivers on PC.search how to install fastboot drivers on win 10.some others also faced this 6 sec issue before and solved by correctly installing drivers.

Younes_vd

Jul 4, 2016
You need to install fastboot drivers on PC.search how to install fastboot drivers on win 10.some others also faced this 6 sec issue before and solved by correctly installing drivers.
I just solved my problem. Now it doesn't turn of after a moment.
But I got another problem, when I connect the phone to computer with fastboot, S1_fastboot suppose to appear in device manager (other devices) but it doesn't appear. And also I can't update the alb boot interface. It errors

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

just solved my problem. Now it doesn't turn of after a moment.
But I got another problem, when I connect the phone to computer with fastboot, S1_fastboot suppose to appear in device manager (other devices) but it doesn't appear. And also I can't update the alb boot interface. It errors

---------- Post added at 06:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:10 PM ----------

Are you getting blue led on your phone?it should stay on until you removed cable from PC...if blue led is staying continuously then the drivers are installed properly.
So install minimal adb and fastboot on your PC.I have no win 10 PC so I can't help you further.but it should be like this.after install minimal adb and fast boot,open command prompt change the directory to minimal adb and fast boot folder.connect your phone in fast boot mode.type the below command and press enter to check if the PC detecting your phone

fastboot devices

If the PC detecting your device then you can proceed by the guide stated in Sony website

Fir3lordZuk0

Oct 10, 2015
Bangalore
Google Pixel 6

for windows 10, u need to disable driver signature enforcement. check this link on how to do it (http://acer.custhelp.com/app/answer...windows-10:-disable-signed-driver-enforcement)
After that try installing the drivers again in fastboot mode. also u need to give the driver path within 5 seconds to make it work.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Warning : This tool will automatically get unlock code and unlock your phone before you flash custom kernel to root and install CWM. If you want to update firmware by SEUS, PC Companion or Update Manager in your phone(OTA). Please relock your bootloader.

Before to do follow these instructions. Please go to Dialpad and press :
    *#*#7378423#*#* . Go to Service info > Configuration > Rooting Status. Look at Boot loader unlocked allow and if it's show No you cant unlock bootloader. Otherwise, you can unlock your bootloader.

724se_unlock.png

Features:
    - Supports all the machines that are allowed to unlock bootloader by sonymobile.com including 2010,2011,2012 line.
    - Automatically get the unlock code from Sony Ericsson website within 10 seconds after entering the IMEI code.
    - Automatically fully unlock the bootloader without the need of any command line.
    - Support flashing .IMG boot file, .SIN kernel to change the kernel to install CWM or root the phone with the corresponding IMG file.
    - Support flashing .FTF file with Flashtool core libs
    - Support Relock Bootloader

User Guide:
    Note: The program already includes the flashtool 0.8.5 in the libs directory. If you want to flash the FTF by flash tool just go libs folder and use it do not to download it again !
    - Download and install Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 or higher to run stable !
    - Download SE Bootloader Unlocking v1.6 + libs + drivers :
    - Extract "SE Bootloader_Unlocking_Relocking_1.6.rar" and you'll find out "Flashtool-drivers.exe", run it to install . When installing, remember to choose drivers for fastboot and Flashmode! Just hit Install Anyway if Windows ask you to install the drivers!
    - From your phone dial pad, press *#06# to get the IMEI code.
    - Open the program. Enter the 14-digit IMEI code into the first text box.
    - Press the Get Unlock Code button. You will see your unlock code in the Unlock Code box.
    - Turn off the phone, hold Volume Up and connect the USB cable to the computer. If the LED light turn blue that means the phone is now on Fastboot mode.
    - Click the Unlock BL button. The program will automatically unlock your bootloader!
    - If you want to flash any custom kernel to install CWM or root your phone, double click on third text box and select your .IMG or .SIN file. Click Flash to flash the custom kernel.
    - If you want to relock bootloader, click Flash Mode and then check Relock BL , double click on third text box and select your .FTF file. Turn off the phone and hold Volume Down and connect the USB cable to the computer. If the LED light turn green that means the phone is now on Flash mode. Click Flash to flash your FTF relock file.
    - If you want to flash .FTF file do as above but uncheck Relock BL. We have on more Option is Wipe Data / Cache use to Factory reset when flash new firmware ! If you only need to repair your phone please don't check Wipe Data / Cache.

=============================================================
    Update Flash Tool 0.9.0.0 : http://www.mediafire.com/?h85b5q5j2jzasf7

Credits :
    Androxyde for his flashtool libs, bbooff for custom kernel, acb123 for translate Vietnamese to English tutorial and other people who help me test this tool !
    Can anyone reupload file?
    Thanx in advance.
    You can use this link http://www.mediafire.com/?c2nzcul2rbixax0
    or http://www.fshare.vn/file/TT6WZHW8GT/
    I don't known why mediafire deleted it:confused: