Nov 22, 2013
With permission of Recognized Contributor - OP Dr. Ketan I want to offer
All thanks go to him!

EDIT: This rom is the base for Dr. Ketan's new V8
(including N3 and S5 features),
you can find it here: LINK

Official N7100XXUFND3
-Deodexed, Prerooted, Deknoxed
-Complete stock without tweak (ExtSd write error fixed)
-Aroma with debloating and restoring bloatware
(in case you wrongly remove then you will have option to inject bloatware again)
-GPS region fix in aroma
-Included Dr.Ketan Utility premium for N7100
which will have many functions including IntSD card issue fix as well force close after restoring titanium fix.​

Download: LINK and MIRROR

MD5 : 5699E24B34CC7A5B4553E26495903026

Installation Guide

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-04-27-00-42-49.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-27-00-42-49.png
    42 KB · Views: 8,092
  • Screenshot_2014-04-26-22-50-52.png
    Screenshot_2014-04-26-22-50-52.png
    38.7 KB · Views: 7,604
Last edited:

p3p3l3p3w

Nov 11, 2012
Looking forward for Dr. K download link. But as he said rest is a must on Sunday

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 mediante Tapatalk

Reactions: Miepser

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
Sorry guys I have interrupted upload though it was nearly 500 mb uploaded, I have found a bug from Samsung. Again Samsung have messed up. It causing titanium restore issue and also utility may not work. So will fix in morning and then re-upload.
I am not much following note2 thread so better I can give you as much as clean base.
Goodnight

Sent from my SM-N900 using xda premium

haybill

Apr 13, 2012
Somewhere in Europe
Fixed and started reuploading
It's 4.30am
Hopefully finish upload when wakeup

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

You're the Man!!

Get your rest, Doc--everyone can wait.

P.S.--Although I am a little older than you, Doc, I know that you are not a young man--where do you get all your energy???? I wish I had some of it.
While the World is sleeping the Doc is working--cooking his ROMs.

Last edited:
Reactions: lapu

rraaka

Sep 8, 2010
Very promising ....thanks for taking the initiative Androidwizzard. Of course Dr Ketan once again to our rescue :)

dr.ketan

Recognized Developer / Recognized Contributor
You're the Man!!

P.S.--Although I am a little older than you, Doc, I know that you are not a young man--where do you get all your energy???? I wish I had some of it.
It was not ended
Now 7.30am and going to sleep finally. :mad:

jasminedd

Nov 27, 2013
Thank you Dr Ketan for your presence with us ?
I'm longing for uploading and flashing it ..
A few questions:
1) I've still old 4.1.2 bootloader . Have I to update it necessarily to mj5?
2) I've 5.15 philz recovery. . Is it ok?
3) Full wipe before?
Thank you ?
P.S. Obviously I'm on your 4.3 rom ?

vorderas

Mar 19, 2009
istanbul
big thanks

hi Dr.
i want to ask abot modem.
i should use patched modem for clone imei.
i have patched mj5 modem.and i am using on FNC2 base this modem.
i can use continue on FND3 too mj5 modem
or i find here FND3 modem and RIL file too.what is mean RIL like same patch.
i can use it.
thanks for everything.
have a good work and days.

haybill

Apr 13, 2012
Somewhere in Europe
Thank you Dr Ketan for your presence with us ?
I'm longing for uploading and flashing it ..
A few questions:
1) I've still old 4.1.2 bootloader . Have I to update it necessarily to mj5?
2) I've 5.15 philz recovery. . Is it ok?
3) Full wipe before?
Thank you ?
P.S. Obviously I'm on your 4.3 rom ?

The simple answer is--if you want to avoid any unnecessary problems--upgrade the Bootloader to MJ5--don't go to a more recent version if you think that you might ever want to downgrade to a 4.1.2 ROM. Personally, I think that this is unlikely since 4.3 is a better option than 4.1.2, and it follows that 4.4.2 is an improvement on 4.3.

I am still on MJ5 but mainly due to issues with KNOX in later Bootloaders.
One day I will upgrade--but maybe, by then, some amazing Dev will have figured out a work around for Samsung's dumb KNOX.
If you are moving up from 4.3 to 4.4.2 then Philz 5.15.0 is not suitable--you should upgrade Philz to 6.19.3, or 6.25.0 [ or even 6.15.4]--some ROMs require unticking the option to Update the Binary in Philz--therefore a lot of folks prefer to go with a recent edition of TWRP. 2.6.3.2, or 2.7.0.0

dcpathak

May 22, 2012
The simple answer is--if you want to avoid any unnecessary problems--upgrade the Bootloader to MJ5--don't go to a more recent version if you think that you might ever want to downgrade to a 4.1.2 ROM. Personally, I think that this is unlikely since 4.3 is a better option than 4.1.2, and it follows that 4.4.2 is an improvement on 4.3.

I am still on MJ5 but mainly due to issues with KNOX in later Bootloaders.
One day I will upgrade--but maybe, by then, some amazing Dev will have figured out a work around for Samsung's dumb KNOX.
If you are moving up from 4.3 to 4.4.2 then Philz 5.15.0 is not suitable--you should upgrade Philz to 6.19.3, or 6.25.0 [ or even 6.15.4]--some ROMs require unticking the option to Update the Binary in Philz--therefore a lot of folks prefer to go with a recent edition of TWRP. 2.6.3.2, or 2.7.0.0
My query is something similar:
I have been facing a peculiar issue of not being able to restore my backups in recovery (tried with backups in internal as well as external sd). Right now, am using stock pre-rooted MKD by dr. Ketan topped up with mod project V3.5 by tamirda and dr.Ketan. The recovery is Philz Touch 5 CWM base Version: v6.0.3.7, Build version: 5.15.0-n710x-i317M-T889.

Not being able to restore creates innumerable problems and have to begin flashing a rom from scratch. Today, I realised that my bootloader is DMG1 (attaching a screenshot). Does this has anything to do with my problem? And further, since am going to flash pre-rooted kitkat, should I change my bootloader, and if yes, to which version?

I originally posed this query to dr. ketan but since he is busy with the kitkat rom for all of us, any help from anyone would be heartily appreciated.
regards,
Durgesh

haybill

Apr 13, 2012
Somewhere in Europe
My query is something similar:
I have been facing a peculiar issue of not being able to restore my backups in recovery (tried with backups in internal as well as external sd). Right now, am using stock pre-rooted MKD by dr. Ketan topped up with mod project V3.5 by tamirda and dr.Ketan. The recovery is Philz Touch 5 CWM base Version: v6.0.3.7, Build version: 5.15.0-n710x-i317M-T889.

Not being able to restore creates innumerable problems and have to begin flashing a rom from scratch. Today, I realised that my bootloader is DMG1 (attaching a screenshot). Does this has anything to do with my problem? And further, since am going to flash pre-rooted kitkat, should I change my bootloader, and if yes, to which version?

I originally posed this query to dr. ketan but since he is busy with the kitkat rom for all of us, any help from anyone would be heartily appreciated.
regards,
Durgesh

Most of what I wrote above applies to your case--upgrade Bootloader using ODIN and Bootloader Tar file, don't use Philz 5.15.0, but one of the later versions.
As I say--the more recent Bootloaders are fine, in fact desirable, if you are not worried about Samsung Warranty issues--if your phone is out of Warranty--because they will trip the counter in Download Mode--the only suitable Bootloader that does not trip the counter is MJ5--and this works fine with KitKat.
On an older Bootloader some folks have no problems--but others have all sorts of issues--yours could be an example of this.
I can't guarantee that your backup issue will get fixed but certainly making a good Nandroid with a suitable version of Philz or TWRP gives a greater chance of a satisfactory Restore.

Reactions: d1xt1r
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    With permission of Recognized Contributor - OP Dr. Ketan I want to offer
    All thanks go to him!

EDIT: This rom is the base for Dr. Ketan's new V8
    (including N3 and S5 features),
    you can find it here: LINK

Official N7100XXUFND3
    -Deodexed, Prerooted, Deknoxed
    -Complete stock without tweak (ExtSd write error fixed)
    -Aroma with debloating and restoring bloatware
    (in case you wrongly remove then you will have option to inject bloatware again)
    -GPS region fix in aroma
    -Included Dr.Ketan Utility premium for N7100
    which will have many functions including IntSD card issue fix as well force close after restoring titanium fix.​

Download: LINK and MIRROR

MD5 : 5699E24B34CC7A5B4553E26495903026

Installation Guide
    Fixed and started reuploading
    It's 4.30am
    Hopefully finish upload when wakeup

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium
    Sorry guys I have interrupted upload though it was nearly 500 mb uploaded, I have found a bug from Samsung. Again Samsung have messed up. It causing titanium restore issue and also utility may not work. So will fix in morning and then re-upload.
    I am not much following note2 thread so better I can give you as much as clean base.
    Goodnight

You're the Man!!

It was not ended
    Now 7.30am and going to sleep finally. :mad:

Already made 4 way also totally new implement pull up for long pressing menu
    Still making more, once everything ready will update to v4