[Stock ROMs](OneClicks Master Collection)+[Kernels (Stock & w/ CWM)]+[Modems] UPDATED

Search This thread

IlluminatedOne

Feb 7, 2011
Blacksburg
[Stock ROMs](OneClicks Master Collection)+[Kernels (Stock & w/ CWM)]+[Modems] UPDATED

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for loss, damages or any other kind of issue that can arise from flashing any of these packages. FYI: All these packages are tested by me on my device.

Modems are listed in second post.

PS: Most of OneClick are rar packages, you have to unpack them in order to get Odin One Click Downloader. Stock Kernels are tar packages, Odin flashable.

I897UCJF6 Android 2.1 Eclair
With Bootloaders - Link to thread - by designgears
Without Bootloaders - Link 1 / Link 2 - ROM by Cezar, OneClick by me.

I897UCKB2 Android 2.2 Froyo
Heimdall One-Click - Link to thread - by AdamOutler (Stand alone executable file)​

I897UCKF1 Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
With Bootloaders - Link 1 / Link 2
Without Bootloaders - Link 1 / Link 2, Also done by Mike. Here is the link to his thread. (I overlooked it probably while digging for OneClicks)
Stock Kernel - Link 1 / Link 2
Kernel with CWM - To get CWM only for further flashing purpose, use DG's Cognition 5 initial kernel from his thread

I897UCKH3 Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
With Bootloaders - Link 1 / Link 2 [With CWM Injected Kernel from Boog]
Heimdall One-Click, With Bootloaders - Link to thread - by AdamOutler (Stand alone executable file)
Without Bootloaders - Link to thread - by 4-2ndtwin [With CWM Injected Kernel from Boog]
Heimdall One-Click, Without Bootloaders - Link to thread - by
Kernel with CWM - Link to thread - by Boog

I897UCKI2 Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
With Bootloaders - Link to thread - Second Post [With CWM Injected Kernel from Boog]
Without Bootloaders - Link to thread [With CWM Injected Kernel from Boog]

I897UCKJ3 Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
Without Bootloaders - Link 1 / Link 2
Kernel with CWM - Link to thread - by Boog (KJ3 released :D)​

I897UCKK1 Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
Stock Kernel - Link 1
Kernel with CWM - Not released yet!​

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
-Perform a factory reset on your phone. (Optional, recommended)
-Download any OneClickOdin package to your desktop.
-Be sure you have the Captivate drivers installed on your computer.
-Right click and Run as admistrator the Odin.
-Remove your sim card and external sdcard from you phone.
-Put your phone into download mode. (Press and hold both volume buttons and insert USB cable into phone)
-Wait for Odin to recognize your device. Yellow com port will light up.
-Click the big Start Button.
-Sit back and watch. This should only take between 2 or 3 minutes to complete.
-When the process is finished and your phone begins to reboot and you see the at&t screen you may go ahead and unplug the micro usb from your phone.
TIP:
Once you're on AT&T GB Bootloaders, I would advice you to use bootloader free package always in future. So far AT&T GB bootloaders have been backward compatible with all I897 (even I9000) Froyo/Eclairs ROMs. I have used I9000 based ROMs with AT&T GB BLs. Someone in CM7 thread claimed to use AT&T GB bootloaders with CM7 without any problem.

PS: Odin3 v1.85 (to flash kernels) is attached to this post, in case you don't have one.

Thanks to designgears, 4-2ndtwin, Cezar, Boog, Przekret, AdamOutler and many more developers.. :D

Attachments

• Odin3v1.85.zip
    198.4 KB · Views: 28,204
Last edited by a moderator:

IlluminatedOne

Feb 7, 2011
Blacksburg
Modems (i897 & i896)

Here are all the modems for Samsung SGH-I897 & SGH-I896. You need to have I897/I896 based ROM and kernel to use these modems.

- i896_JI2
- i896_JL1
- i896_KH2

- i897_JE5
- i897_JF1
- i897_JF6
- i897_JH2
- i897_JH3
- i897_JH7
- i897_JI6
- i897_JJ4
- i897_KB1
- i897_KE3
- i897_KF1
- i897_KH3
- i897_KI1
- i897_KI2
- i897_KJ1
- i897_KJ2
- i897_KJ3
- i897_KK1

PS: More than half of the modems listed here, I have collected from here and there, don't even remember from where. However I remember there was one website where I found most of them. Rest are simply packed by me using same zip script from others. I am just putting up all Stock Captivate stuff at one place.

EDIT: Found the original thread by Oxicottin. Most the modems here are done by him. Check out his website for location wise data for best modems. Check this thread for a get around on RAT selection restrictions on i897 modems.

Also, check this thread for more I9000 based modems and modem dance. (I9000 modems requires I9000 based ROM and reoriented kernels.)​

Last edited:

4-2ndtwin

Dec 18, 2010
"Leaked" Stock I897UCKK4 Android 2.3.5 One Clicks *Heimdall and Odin*

**This is the "LEAKED" (NOT Official) Stock I897UCKK4 Firmware**... BUT The "leaked" I897UCKK4 and the "Official" I897UCKK4 have already been confirmed to be one and the same. KK4 is KK4. Credit to Time_Zone and his post here (and related posts)... http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21379268&postcount=145
And I personally downloaded his capture of the mini kies update and compared it with the "leaked" KK4 and can confirm 100% with Time_Zone that they are identical.

====================================================================================================

Use these One Clicks to Flash to Stock I897UCKK4 Gingerbread Firmware from the Android platforms (Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread), including the (AOSP/MTD) Cyanogen Mod, and MIUI Roms and also ICS and Jellybean Roms. Of course i897 Gingerbread Bootloaders must be installed in order for you to run an i897 Gingerbread Firmware.

Odin will work on Windows (XP, Vista, 7 etc.) - Heimdall will work on Windows (XP, Vista, 7 etc.), Linux or Mac OS-X.

Thanks to Samsung :rolleyes: for the Odin DL Creator. Thanks to Benjamin Dobell for Heimdall - Open-Source Cross-Platform Flashing Suite 1.3.1. And Thanks to AdamOutler for Heimdall One-Click - ROM Packaging and Distribution System. Please take time to read up on Heimdall through the provided links, if you are not familiar with it. And be sure to hit the Thanks buttons for these Developers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are four One Click executables that I put together. Each is packaged in a zip file along with a Read Me file that contains Info and Instructions.
The zip file is used just to include the Read Me and to make for a smaller download file size. Once downloaded to your computer, just extract the One Click and Read Me out of the zip and follow the info and instructions contained in the read me file.
The title of these really says it all, but the Read Me files will give a lot more info.

Again, these are Complete Stock I897UCKK4 Gingerbread Firmwares.

Hope many find these useful. :D

I897UCKK4 Odin One Click - Stock, CONTAINS Bootloaders, Re-partition, Full Wipe
MD5 = A981F4E7A5C01BEEC316FC21779889FE

I897UCKK4 Odin One Click - Stock, NO Bootloaders, Re-partition, Full Wipe
MD5 = 0FFD282BA475864D9E994D96AE0702B6

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
Heimdall One Clicks

I897UCKK4 Stock, Wipe, with option to install Bootloaders, Param,and Repartition-Heimdall One-Click
MD5=C7548D3BAA4A4C045DF51C21926D66CE

I897UCKK4 Stock, NO Bootloaders, Wipe-Heimdall One-Click
MD5=AEEF2DDF3CD7D2B60613C6A42156318E
_____________________________________________________________________________________________

**Once u have the i897 Gingerbread Bootloaders, it is not necessary to flash bootloaders again. The i897 Gingerbread Bootloaders are backwards compatible, therefore you can flash Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, CyanogenMod, and MIUI Firmware/Roms without the bootloaders included, per the proper install instructions.**

Last edited:

silverslotcar

Sep 20, 2010
WOW!!! Downloading KJ3 with no BLs as we speak!! Will use this as my stock flasher from now on!! Can someone please post a link to the fugu root kernel!
EDIT: This needs to be stickied.

Last edited:
Reactions: IlluminatedOne

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Disclaimer: I am not responsible for loss, damages or any other kind of issue that can arise from flashing any of these packages. FYI: All these packages are tested by me on my device.

Modems are listed in second post.

PS: Most of OneClick are rar packages, you have to unpack them in order to get Odin One Click Downloader. Stock Kernels are tar packages, Odin flashable.

I897UCJF6 Android 2.1 Eclair
    With Bootloaders - Link to thread - by designgears
    Without Bootloaders - Link 1 / Link 2 - ROM by Cezar, OneClick by me.

I897UCKB2 Android 2.2 Froyo
    Heimdall One-Click - Link to thread - by AdamOutler (Stand alone executable file)​

I897UCKF1 Android 2.3.3 Gingerbread
    Without Bootloaders - Link 1 / Link 2, Also done by Mike. Here is the link to his thread. (I overlooked it probably while digging for OneClicks)
    Kernel with CWM - To get CWM only for further flashing purpose, use DG's Cognition 5 initial kernel from his thread

I897UCKH3 Android 2.3.4 Gingerbread
    With Bootloaders - Link 1 / Link 2 [With CWM Injected Kernel from Boog]
    Heimdall One-Click, With Bootloaders - Link to thread - by AdamOutler (Stand alone executable file)
    Without Bootloaders - Link to thread - by 4-2ndtwin [With CWM Injected Kernel from Boog]
    Heimdall One-Click, Without Bootloaders - Link to thread - by

I897UCKI2 Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
    With Bootloaders - Link to thread - Second Post [With CWM Injected Kernel from Boog]
    Without Bootloaders - Link to thread [With CWM Injected Kernel from Boog]

I897UCKJ3 Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
    Kernel with CWM - Link to thread - by Boog (KJ3 released :D)​

I897UCKK1 Android 2.3.5 Gingerbread
    Stock Kernel - Link 1
    Kernel with CWM - Not released yet!​

DOWNLOAD INSTRUCTIONS:
    -Perform a factory reset on your phone. (Optional, recommended)
    -Download any OneClickOdin package to your desktop.
    -Be sure you have the Captivate drivers installed on your computer.
    -Right click and Run as admistrator the Odin.
    -Remove your sim card and external sdcard from you phone.
    -Put your phone into download mode. (Press and hold both volume buttons and insert USB cable into phone)
    -Wait for Odin to recognize your device. Yellow com port will light up.
    -Click the big Start Button.
    -Sit back and watch. This should only take between 2 or 3 minutes to complete.
    -When the process is finished and your phone begins to reboot and you see the at&t screen you may go ahead and unplug the micro usb from your phone.
    TIP:
    Once you're on AT&T GB Bootloaders, I would advice you to use bootloader free package always in future. So far AT&T GB bootloaders have been backward compatible with all I897 (even I9000) Froyo/Eclairs ROMs. I have used I9000 based ROMs with AT&T GB BLs. Someone in CM7 thread claimed to use AT&T GB bootloaders with CM7 without any problem.

PS: Odin3 v1.85 (to flash kernels) is attached to this post, in case you don't have one.

Thanks to designgears, 4-2ndtwin, Cezar, Boog, Przekret, AdamOutler and many more developers.. :D
    "Leaked" Stock I897UCKK4 Android 2.3.5 One Clicks *Heimdall and Odin*

**This is the "LEAKED" (NOT Official) Stock I897UCKK4 Firmware**... BUT The "leaked" I897UCKK4 and the "Official" I897UCKK4 have already been confirmed to be one and the same. KK4 is KK4. Credit to Time_Zone and his post here (and related posts)... http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=21379268&postcount=145
    And I personally downloaded his capture of the mini kies update and compared it with the "leaked" KK4 and can confirm 100% with Time_Zone that they are identical.

====================================================================================================

Use these One Clicks to Flash to Stock I897UCKK4 Gingerbread Firmware from the Android platforms (Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread), including the (AOSP/MTD) Cyanogen Mod, and MIUI Roms and also ICS and Jellybean Roms. Of course i897 Gingerbread Bootloaders must be installed in order for you to run an i897 Gingerbread Firmware.

Odin will work on Windows (XP, Vista, 7 etc.) - Heimdall will work on Windows (XP, Vista, 7 etc.), Linux or Mac OS-X.

Thanks to Samsung :rolleyes: for the Odin DL Creator. Thanks to Benjamin Dobell for Heimdall - Open-Source Cross-Platform Flashing Suite 1.3.1. And Thanks to AdamOutler for Heimdall One-Click - ROM Packaging and Distribution System. Please take time to read up on Heimdall through the provided links, if you are not familiar with it. And be sure to hit the Thanks buttons for these Developers.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Here are four One Click executables that I put together. Each is packaged in a zip file along with a Read Me file that contains Info and Instructions.
    The zip file is used just to include the Read Me and to make for a smaller download file size. Once downloaded to your computer, just extract the One Click and Read Me out of the zip and follow the info and instructions contained in the read me file.
    The title of these really says it all, but the Read Me files will give a lot more info.

Again, these are Complete Stock I897UCKK4 Gingerbread Firmwares.

MD5 = A981F4E7A5C01BEEC316FC21779889FE

MD5 = 0FFD282BA475864D9E994D96AE0702B6

Heimdall One Clicks

I897UCKK4 Stock, Wipe, with option to install Bootloaders, Param,and Repartition-Heimdall One-Click
    MD5=C7548D3BAA4A4C045DF51C21926D66CE

I897UCKK4 Stock, NO Bootloaders, Wipe-Heimdall One-Click
    MD5=AEEF2DDF3CD7D2B60613C6A42156318E

**Once u have the i897 Gingerbread Bootloaders, it is not necessary to flash bootloaders again. The i897 Gingerbread Bootloaders are backwards compatible, therefore you can flash Eclair, Froyo, Gingerbread, CyanogenMod, and MIUI Firmware/Roms without the bootloaders included, per the proper install instructions.**

Modems (i897 & i896)

Here are all the modems for Samsung SGH-I897 & SGH-I896. You need to have I897/I896 based ROM and kernel to use these modems.

- i896_JI2
    - i896_JL1
    - i896_KH2

- i897_JE5
    - i897_JF1
    - i897_JF6
    - i897_JH2
    - i897_JH3
    - i897_JH7
    - i897_JI6
    - i897_JJ4
    - i897_KB1
    - i897_KE3
    - i897_KF1
    - i897_KH3
    - i897_KI1
    - i897_KI2
    - i897_KJ1
    - i897_KJ2
    - i897_KJ3
    - i897_KK1

PS: More than half of the modems listed here, I have collected from here and there, don't even remember from where. However I remember there was one website where I found most of them. Rest are simply packed by me using same zip script from others. I am just putting up all Stock Captivate stuff at one place.

EDIT: Found the original thread by Oxicottin. Most the modems here are done by him. Check out his website for location wise data for best modems. Check this thread for a get around on RAT selection restrictions on i897 modems.

Also, check this thread for more I9000 based modems and modem dance. (I9000 modems requires I9000 based ROM and reoriented kernels.)​
    Stock I897UCKK4 Android 2.3.5 *Odin One Clicks*

Here are two Odin One Click executables that I put together this weekend. Each is packaged in a zip file along with a Read Me file that contains Info and Instructions.
    The zip file is just to make for a smaller download file size. Once downloaded to your computer, just extract the One Click and Read Me out of the zip and follow the info and instructions contained in the read me file.

Again, these are Complete Stock I897UCKK4 Firmwares, one Contains Bootloaders and one Does Not.

The links are from my hotfile account and are "hotlink/direct link" which should provide for a better download, dependent of course on your download connection speed.

Edit: Copied these and added two Heimdall One Clicks to my post at http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=18370912&postcount=3Post #3.