So bad ear phone from Samsung

Search This thread

dilipd1

Nov 6, 2011
Least bass effect . Ear phone for optimus one was far better than this .

Sent from my GT-I9103 using Tapatalk

AbShake96

Jan 20, 2012
Visakhapatnam
You must not have put the correct size of buds for your ears. The earphones are very good. The bass, I agree is not the best, but it is good.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using XDA App

Reactions: hapticc

girishb

Feb 6, 2012
Mumbai
For someone who isn't all that into music, I have found the earphones to be pretty good. I would say they are on par with the Nokia Music Express earphones that I had before.

vrajan

May 11, 2008
Chennai
poweramp is paid app, you can use dsp manager also, see "titanium rom" and "infected rom" they both have dsp manager.

You can very well give a try installing trial version and decide which one is the best. Btw i'm not promoting here. Just a satisfied user after trying all other apps

Reactions: amar1548

'cooleagle'

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 19, 2012
One could also try N7player from Google Play/Market currently its free as its in beta and had a different interface from the regular players.

It has a Bass Boost option which can be boosted by quite a good amount. :)

vrj

Jan 25, 2012
New Delhi
one of the best earphone

if you want..... you can buy creative earphones....

in.creative.com/products/product.asp?category=437&subcategory=861&product=14744[/url]

this one, is the best earphone out of all earphones i have used...

;):)

ofabhishek

May 2, 2011
BGP
@ OP
the bundled earphone is good enough in term of bass, do not let the sound leak by using appropriate size of eartip with thm and it could get you enough amount of bass...

btw which earphone were you using before this ??

masual

Jul 12, 2010
Santiago
I agree, the headphones included are pretty much trash, compared with my CX870 they sound terrible. I know these are expensive, but any good headphones for about 20-40$ will sound better and probably last longer. I'm in love with sennheiser, the cx200 can be found for 20$ and they sound really good too for the price.

josjator

Aug 22, 2011
I also have a i9000 phone and its earphones look identical as the provided by the i9103. Except for the jack, which stripes are white instead of black. The i9000 ones sound way better that the i9103.

They are also incompatible, I mean, I can't swap them. Using Voodoo on both phones.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    You must not have put the correct size of buds for your ears. The earphones are very good. The bass, I agree is not the best, but it is good.

Sent from my GT-I9103 using XDA App
    Try poweramp the best music player with excellent bass control.
    Any ear phones/head phones rocks with that..

poweramp is paid app, you can use dsp manager also, see "titanium rom" and "infected rom" they both have dsp manager.

You can very well give a try installing trial version and decide which one is the best. Btw i'm not promoting here. Just a satisfied user after trying all other apps