[INDEX] Verizon Galaxy SIII Downloads List

Search This thread

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
INFO:

OP has been updated with some kitkat roms, and the new versions of recoveries (twrp and cwm both touch and non-touch)

Out of respect for the OP's of the threads featured here, i have removed many of the direct download links and torrents. I personally think that if you want to look at what someone has made you should visit their thread and thank them for it if you decide to use it. Sorry if that disappoints some of you but i think that is best

Reactions: BrokenWish

quadracer06

Aug 27, 2007
INFO:

OP has been updated with some kitkat roms, and the new versions of recoveries (twrp and cwm both touch and non-touch)

Out of respect for the OP's of the threads featured here, i have removed many of the direct download links and torrents. I personally think that if you want to look at what someone has made you should visit their thread and thank them for it if you decide to use it. Sorry if that disappoints some of you but i think that is best

Can we get a updates for the stock rooted zips? All of the ones listed have been moved.... thanks!

Zoandroid

Dec 9, 2010
Official AOKP thread is @ Rootz and they are on KK:

http://rootzwiki.com/index.php?/topic/31679-[ROM][4.4.2]-AOKP-::-kitkat-::-d2vzw

Sent from my 4.4.2 Gummy S3 with Lean Kernel

It seems Verizon is trying to push an update to my old S3, now being used by my wife. I came here hoping to learn if it is KitKat and whether there is a rooted version of it? The S3 is currently running an older stock JB (4.1.2 I think) rooted ROM. Can we get a current update on this list? THANKS!

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
It seems Verizon is trying to push an update to my old S3, now being used by my wife. I came here hoping to learn if it is KitKat and whether there is a rooted version of it? The S3 is currently running an older stock JB (4.1.2 I think) rooted ROM. Can we get a current update on this list? THANKS!

Kitkat was pushed awhile ago. I read something the other day about it. I'll keep an eye on the threads but it was minor.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Zoandroid

Dec 9, 2010
Kitkat was pushed awhile ago. I read something the other day about it. I'll keep an eye on the threads but it was minor.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ah, OK. I was actually looking for a "rooted stock KitKat" ROM along the way, but did not see one. Can you recommend one? I looked back through my log for this S3, and it is running I535VRBMB1 Scott's ROMs rooted stock JB 4.1.2 (having unlocked the bootloader).

I must say, the reading I've done over the past 2 days makes it seem like VZW is winning significantly in the issue of keeping the bootloader locked and us from flashing whatever ROM we want. But with this S3, now that she is using it, the important thing is that whatever I put on it is very reliable. She's not into flashing ROMs and dealing with wonky half-baked features, or figuring out how to find something that has been moved around or hidden by ROM customization. So rooted stock will be fine. I just want to be able to use TIBU and make nandroids on it. :)

wanb1i

Aug 17, 2010
Charlottesville, VA Area
Stable Kitkat ROM?

I'll do my best

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Anyone know of a kitkat ROM for an I535w/unlocked bootloader that actually is STABLE? I've tried several (Dirty Unicorn, CM, SlimKat, Omni ROM, & about 4 others & none of them are stable, they all make the phone lag, run the cpu to 100%, the wifi tether doesn't work (must have).

Any guidance will be deeply appreciated! :confused:

ShapesBlue

May 9, 2012
Anyone know of a kitkat ROM for an I535w/unlocked bootloader that actually is STABLE? I've tried several (Dirty Unicorn, CM, SlimKat, Omni ROM, & about 4 others & none of them are stable, they all make the phone lag, run the cpu to 100%, the wifi tether doesn't work (must have).

Any guidance will be deeply appreciated! :confused:

I was going to say CM is your best bet but you've already tried it. I find the nightlies to be bug ridden, best bet on CM are the snapshots. I had nothing but problems with most other KK roms I find cm to be the best of them all, I don't bother with tethering since I no longer have unlimited data

From my CM11 S3

jon3640

Oct 17, 2012
Canfield
Pac-Man rom!!! 4.4.4 works great. I still have a nightly from sep. running and zero bugs. Also another thing I've noticed with certain aosp roms is the recovery does matter!!! Found out I have less problems on my gs3 running CWM. Latest version. Twrp did good for tw custom. Hope this helps!

Sent from my SM-N910V using XDA Free mobile app

I just wanted to let you all know that I have been doing some much needed housecleaning on my PC and I just uploaded, to my File Host Account, a ton of (untouched) CyanogenMod releases for archival purposes that date back to CM10 (and even earlier in some cases) for the d2vzw, d2lte, jfltevzw and jfltexxx.

If anyone is interested in any/all of them, they can go to the following link(s):

D2VZW

D2LTE

JFLTEVZW

JFLTEXXX

Though, I'm pretty confident that I uploaded all of what I have, i plan to upload any additional ones if i come across any more.

ENJOY!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using XDA Free mobile app

I just wanted to announce the following helpful information:

I had just wrapped up a ton of archiving while cleaning up my backup drive on my PC.

With that stated, amongst the archiving, it includes (but, not limited to) the following regarding the Verizon Samsung Galaxy S3 - SCH-I535 (D2VZW)...

1) CyanogenMod Archive (A ton of older releases from CM10 to CM14.1)

2) LineageOS archive - Official and Unofficial from Invisiblek (Up to date LOS14.1 releases that I'm continuing to update while they're released)

3) Official Verizon Galaxy S3 Firmware (all the unmodified firmware that's reflected on the Sammobile website)

4) Device Drivers, Fixes and Other Various Firmware Updates

5) Both Unmodified & Official PIT Files

And Others Here

Also, there are others that may apply to this device. They include (but, not limited to) the following:

1) A SuperSU Archive

2) An XPosed Framework & Installer Archive

3) An Archive of all the ODIN for Windows (From the Previous Releases to the most Current).

4) Various Other Device Drivers & Utilities (For the PC)

And Others Here

I'll be uploading any additional files, as needed, while I wrap up the archiving from my backup drive for this device...

One of the reasons why I had archived most of them is both, the fact that I have them and just taking up all of hard drive space, and a ton of them being hard to find or extremely slow to download (amongst other reasons).

Well anyway... Enjoy!!!

Sent on my Communicator [SCH-I535] from the Bridge of the U.S.S. Enterprise...

**IF I WAS HELPFUL IN ANY WAY THEN**
**PLZ THANK ME WITH A THUMBS UP!**

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts