HTC One : Phone rebooting while configuring my MS Exchange Activesync

Search This thread

Muni Shankar

Mar 31, 2014
Dear All,

I need your urgent help please as I soley work on my emails and unable to configure it on my new mobile is driving me nuts.

Everything was working perfectly on my Android 4.3 and real issue started after I upgraded to KitKat update.

So here is the problem, When I am trying to configure my office exchange email ( via MS Exchange Activesync) and after entering all the credentials I am getting a message called " Processing" and then the message appears " Factory Data Rest ". This happened close to 20-30 mins and I am just clueless and phone reboots and everything is lost ( I guess it reboots as factory reset). I would request anyone to kindly let me know what to do, I work in a very critical project and I cannot afford to miss my emails. Thanks in advance.

P.s : I did factory rest and Cleared the cache as wel; :rolleyes:

Last edited:

moha_moha20106

Jul 6, 2010
cairo
Dear All,

I need your urgent help please as I soley work on my emails and unable to configure it on my new mobile is driving me nuts.

Everything was working perfectly on my Android 4.3 and real issue started after I upgraded to KitKat update.

So here is the problem, When I am trying to configure my office exchange email ( via MS Exchange Activesync) and after entering all the credentials I am getting a message called " Processing" and then the message appears " Factory Data Rest ". This happened close to 20-30 mins and I am just clueless and phone reboots and everything is lost ( I guess it reboots as factory reset). I would request anyone to kindly let me know what to do, I work in a very critical project and I cannot afford to miss my emails. Thanks in advance.

P.s : I did factory rest and Cleared the cache as wel; :rolleyes:

can you post your bootloader or getvar all information without IMEI or S/N