[MOD] Smaller Nav Bar for D80210a-EUR-XX

Search This thread

m.klinge

Jun 16, 2008
It works very well - thanks a lot. Is it possible to adjust the notification bar height the same way? :)

//M

Sendt fra min LG-D802 med Tapatalk 4

fkfs9

Nov 10, 2008
After installing the update file, my Facebook, Twitter all got logged out. Even my Gmail account. Anybody encounter this?

malte41

Nov 4, 2010
Berlin
D802 (Euro Stock Rom)

Got bootloops. No way out. Had to flash the stock Rom with the LG flash tool to get it working again.

amokkx

Jun 29, 2011
Worked fine on my D80210a-EUR-XX.
Just copied it into system/framework in recovery.
Thanks alot :)

amokkx

Jun 29, 2011
But how you did it? I have a stock phone (not rooted) Is that possible ?
Afaik, you either need to be rooted or have TWRP installed.
I have both, but somehow my File Manager wouldnt let me overwrite framework-res.apk. Always said permission denied, even tho i mounted system as RW.
In the end, I just renamed the framework-res.apk via my File Manager, Phone crashed, went into TWRP and copied the modified framework-res.apk into system/framework. Booted up and voila.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,

I have modded the framework-res from the D802 to cut down the Navigation Bar (half size for now)

I'am new to modding these things but for me the nav bar was way to big

here is the file:

framework-res.apk

(File updated - landscape mode fixed - pls redownload)

No installer form me, i prefer ADB :)

Make a Backup from your existing framework-res.apk :)

Copy the modded framework-res.apk to your G2 D802 in system/framework overwiriting the existiong one

Only tested on the D80210a-EUR-XX firmware.

DOWNLOADS:

Navbar 12px - Dock moved down
    As i mentioned in the first Posting, i'am new to framework modding, but i do my best, currently i search
    for the landscape fix (i changed the right things, seems that i have missed something....)

I've done this mod while i don't want to use an xtra app for this, also, i havent found an app that
    works properly (including Plug & Pop)

Modding these files is truly an easy step.

I'll post a very little guide for the nav bar size later, there are many other guides outhere to learn such stuff

This mods can be done by everybody ...
    Landscape mode fixed - file updated - pls re-download :)
    Updated the startpost, added Navbar 12px as flashable Zip, this moves also the Dock down
    this mod cuts the navbar down to half size, this can be done easy by everyone.

Look in the Guide for theme modding: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2455860

there is a post from me how this mod is done.