cloudyflex and bluetooth problem

Search This thread

aymnga

Apr 14, 2014
I installed cloudyflex 2.2 coming from stock kitkat for d802 and everything is fine for the bluetooth won't turn on.
for the record it was a clean install and wiped everything and install KK baseband in advance...
any help please??

Sent from my LG-D802 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

rbottieri

Jan 23, 2014
I installed cloudyflex 2.2 coming from stock kitkat for d802 and everything is fine for the bluetooth won't turn on.
for the record it was a clean install and wiped everything and install KK baseband in advance...
any help please??

IMO, CloudyFlex 2.2 is unstable, I changed to [ROM+KERNEL][D802][STOCK]bruce2728-d80220d[stable][fast][no bloat] and I'm liking it better. The only thing I miss is the Black background.

Reactions: aymnga

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    any help please??

IMO, CloudyFlex 2.2 is unstable, I changed to [ROM+KERNEL][D802][STOCK]bruce2728-d80220d[stable][fast][no bloat] and I'm liking it better. The only thing I miss is the Black background.