XTREMEGUARD Glass Screen Protectors

Search This thread

tcb4

Dec 25, 2011
These are made by spartan shieldz and can be had on eBay for as little as a dollar when bidding or 6 dollars buy it now.

avid.aria

Aug 24, 2010
NYC
Received the Glass screen , Very impressed !!!

Before buying the glass protectors I was using a tempered glass I bought off eBay which claimed to be just 3 mm. The quality was pretty nice, but the issue I have with the eBay one was that it was too thick and got easily smudged up and the screen was not easy to clean. The corners were cut very well but:

The I received the one from Xtremeguards and WOW: the quality is incomparable, for much cheaper I got a much thinner screen protector which fits perfectly on the screen, its very nicely cut, rounded on the corners, and it doesn’t get smudgy at all, very clear and easy to clean.

Their customer service is top notch as well, I would certainly recommend these glass protectors at this price

Eris _2.1_2010

May 13, 2010
South Bend, IN
Thnx OP. Ordered mine off of Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/Spartan-Shiel...n+shields+tempered+screen+protector+Galaxy+S5

Sent From My Galaxy S5 Far Far Away

Got mine today. Came in a basic bubble wrap package. For what you pay it's almost expected but idc about packaging anyway lol. After prepping the screen, the screen protector installed just as easily as the high dollar kind. All cutouts are perfect and I'm liking the rounded edges. Also feels very smooth to the touch.

So far I'm very impressed.

a3azamev.jpg

Last edited:

ghegpatatas

Sep 29, 2012
Just got mine today. It's very good quality and doesn't smudge that much. I have clammy hands so this screen protector really helps. It's easy to clean and feels good to touch. Highly recommended!

Caliesv

Oct 16, 2010
For $6.00 shipped, i bought two .. why not.. lol. Im awaiting my Zagg Glass anyhow, so worse case scenario, i replace it and im out 12 bucks. or a lunch, how ever you look at it.. lol

nice! i was snooping around their site hoping they a glass protector for the ACTIVE, but they dont. Figured id share the code with everyone who has a reg s5 :)

Reactions: anderd

ljv

Jul 18, 2010
For those that have this installed. Does it interfere with a phone case? Something like Spigen slim armor?

vbhtml

Feb 27, 2011
I actually had the Luvvitt glass screen protector and messed up the application, so I got the XtremeGuard one instead. I really can't tell the difference between the two except for the cutout. As far as feel goes, they feel the exact same to the touch. I don't think it's too thick: I kind of like my home button recessed with the screen protector. Definitely with the $6. Might get a backup too.

Top Liked Posts