[MOD] NEW Inverted JB 4.2 Keyboard

Search This thread

sirtiba

Feb 22, 2013
Dearborn
8qs15Um.png

Thank you very much sir.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    CrackerTeg deleted his link to his inverted keyboard. I was pretty bummed out as I was really hoping for it. So, I kinda made my own.

New member, so, can't post links: i.imgur. com/8qs15Um.png

Download here: d-h.st/kJU

Edited url properly,
    d-h.st/kJU

★WHY CAN'T YOU HIT THANKS BUTTON IFF AM HELPING YOU★
    Time is LIFE,
    SPEND IT WISELY
    Don't mean to put CrackerTeg on the spot, but he deleted his link to his inverted keyboard and if you were looking for his, you won't find it, but here is my version. I was pretty bummed out as I was really hoping for it. So, I kinda made my own.

New member, so, can't post links, you must copy/paste and remove spaces: i.imgur. com/8qs15Um.png

Download here, copy/paste: d-h.st/kJU

Mirror download via my Dropbox, remember to copy/paste and delete spaces: dropbox. com/s/0uimomnkhymfs7x/LatinIME.apk
    He said he can't post links. How hard is it to read? Or copy-and-paste the link into your URL bar?

OP: can't get this to install, it just keeps failing. May be an issue with my ROM, though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using xda app-developers app

"OP: can't get this to install, it just keeps failing. May be an issue with my ROM, though."

Same for me.

Backup the LatinIME.APK in the system/app folder, and paste the download in the same folder. This keyboard works flawlessly, so unless you don't like all black, you won't need to go back.
    New member, so, can't post links, you must copy/paste and remove spaces: i.imgur. com/8qs15Um.png

Download here, copy/paste: d-h.st/kJU

8qs15Um.png