Soft keys

Search This thread

mattwheat

Oct 25, 2012
BIRMINGHAM
I downloaded that soft keys apk mentioned above and even purchased the pro version. Good find buddy. I used the free version a couple years ago on my Moto RAZR xt912 and then on the xt926 RAZR HD and it worked great but I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for the reminder /find. I've been using the LMT Launcher (pie) and still will use it but its nice to have soft keys available (but hidden) just in case.

Sent from my LG-D959 using Xparent Skyblue Tapatalk 2

cascio97

Apr 25, 2011
Perugia
lcpint.wordpress.com
Could someone upload or post link to the soft keys apk. I've deleted something or changed build prop or something and have lost my soft keys. I've got LMT launcher working and gravity box pie available but would like to have the soft keys just in case one of the pies fails. Thanks.

I know you don't need it anymore but the softkeys are automatically generated by the system (build.prop) at every restart. Maybe if you add this qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 to the end of build.prop and reboot they should get back.

Reactions: wase4711

cascio97

Apr 25, 2011
Perugia
lcpint.wordpress.com
I know that worked on Samsung Phones; wonder if it does on this one?

Surely works on Touchwiz, CyanogenMod and AOSP. Should work on this too. I need to reset my phone to sell it, I will try now (before resetting it) and i will report here ASAP.

Sent from my LG-D958 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

---------- Post added at 02:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:43 PM ----------

I know that worked on Samsung Phones; wonder if it does on this one?

YES! CONFIRMED IT WORKS ON LG PHONES TOO. At first reboot, you will experience a LOT of bootloops, just reboot 2 or 3 times and you are good to go with your softkeys.

Sent from my LG-D958 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Its a mod for xposed installer called "UDN PRO"
    Ultimate Dynamic Navdar Pro I think I got it on the play store though. It works great. No issue with starting after boot or anything. No issues so far.

it looks like with that app, you dont need them back...

Guys, I finally found something that seems to work! https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gmd.hidesoftkeys with root permission of course! With an in-app purchase of 3 bucks, IIRC, you get the pro version, which allows more customization.. And you can hide the stock soft keys completely, even while in system settings :D
    Could someone upload or post link to the soft keys apk. I've deleted something or changed build prop or something and have lost my soft keys. I've got LMT launcher working and gravity box pie available but would like to have the soft keys just in case one of the pies fails. Thanks.

I know you don't need it anymore but the softkeys are automatically generated by the system (build.prop) at every restart. Maybe if you add this qemu.hw.mainkeys=0 to the end of build.prop and reboot they should get back.