[ROM] The Bundle: MIUI + English Pack + Gapps + More [1.1.14 v2.5] [1/14/11]

Search This thread

paolobacci

Jul 12, 2010
Niterói
I always get this error when trying to send mms with bundle or rod miui roms

E/PicasaContentProvider( 2008): Inserting user paolobacci
E/Tethering( 334): attempting to remove unknown iface (usb0), ignoring
E/QualcommCameraHardware( 72): native_access_parm: error (No such file or directory): fd 24, type 1, length 32, status 0
E/QualcommCameraHardware( 72): num_buffers = 4
E/QualcommCameraHardware( 72): num_buffers = 8
E/mm-camera 8x vfe( 72): vfe_util_updaterollofftbl: sensor doesn't support rolloff correction by VFE
E/mm-camera 8x-vfe( 72): Received VFE Stop ACK!!! ctrlCmd is NULL
E/NetworkStateTracker( 334): net.tcp.buffersize.hsdpa not found in system properties. Using defaults
E/HierarchicalStateMachine( 334): TetherMaster - unhandledMessage: msg.what=3
E/Mms:transaction( 675): Url: http://200.222.042.204:8002
E/Mms:transaction( 675): null
E/SendTransaction( 675): java.io.IOException
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.HttpUtils.handleHttpConnectionException(HttpUtils.java:253)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.HttpUtils.httpConnection(HttpUtils.java:239)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.Transaction.sendPdu(Transaction.java:166)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.Transaction.sendPdu(Transaction.java:150)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.SendTransaction.run(SendTransaction.java:118)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1096)
E/SendTransaction( 675): Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
E/SendTransaction( 675): at org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:445)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:555)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:509)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at android.net.http.AndroidHttpClient.execute(AndroidHttpClient.java:253)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.HttpUtils.httpConnection(HttpUtils.java:200)
E/SendTransaction( 675): ... 4 more
E/SendTransaction( 675): Delivery failed.
E/NetworkStateTracker( 334): net.tcp.buffersize.hsdpa not found in system properties. Using defaults
E/Mms:transaction( 675): Url: http://200.222.042.204:8002
E/Mms:transaction( 675): null
E/SendTransaction( 675): java.io.IOException
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.HttpUtils.handleHttpConnectionException(HttpUtils.java:253)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.HttpUtils.httpConnection(HttpUtils.java:239)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.Transaction.sendPdu(Transaction.java:166)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.Transaction.sendPdu(Transaction.java:150)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.SendTransaction.run(SendTransaction.java:118)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:1096)
E/SendTransaction( 675): Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
E/SendTransaction( 675): at org.apache.http.impl.client.DefaultRequestDirector.execute(DefaultRequestDirector.java:445)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:555)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at org.apache.http.impl.client.AbstractHttpClient.execute(AbstractHttpClient.java:509)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at android.net.http.AndroidHttpClient.execute(AndroidHttpClient.java:253)
E/SendTransaction( 675): at com.android.mms.transaction.HttpUtils.httpConnection(HttpUtils.java:200)
E/SendTransaction( 675): ... 4 more
E/SendTransaction( 675): Delivery failed.

I'm pretty sure that my apn settings are correct because I've been using them since 2.1 with apn backup & restore and I can send mms with others rom like kang-o-rama and enomther's but can't with any miui or evil's rom.

What do I have to do? I don't know where the problem is :(

thanks

stavasebff

May 24, 2010
Is anyone else having WIFI issues with build. For some reason I cant get it to stay connected. When I go to settings and try and turn it on that way it tries to connect and then says it is turning off without me doing anything. Any help or feedback would be appreciated.

krypticos

May 5, 2010
Morgantown
Hello I just had a quick question. So I uninstalled email with titanium backup then rebooted and restored my security free version it works just fine but my icon showed up I moved it to where I had it and now the icon isn't there anymore but the app starts and gets notifications. Thank you for your time

Sent from my Nexus One using XDA App

crocowhile

Jun 8, 2010
Best ROM ever tried on my N1. Thanks!
Is there any chance you could contact the RomManager guys so that this could be installed through their program?

spuniun

Oct 7, 2006
Was trying out this ROM (coming most recently from NXSense) and after a few hours setting it up I realized that the phone's microphone wasn't working. Callers could not hear me, Voice Search did not recognize any input, Voice Recorder didn't record anything... I've been searching and searching and aside from a brief mention in this thread, I cannot find anything related to microphone issues with MIUI.

[-o']

Aug 12, 2010
Experiencing problems when I want to use ADB with this ROM, I can't remount or anything because the ROM doesn't recognize that it is rooted.

What should I do?

tizahrani

Mar 10, 2010
this ROM is amazing, but I have one little issue when I received an SMS it shows a wrong sender name (different contact)
Did any one faced this issue?

johnw230873

Nov 14, 2007
Here is an out of the box question.

A lot of us don't live in a location where Google maps will allow for navigation, what about installing Brut as the default and then if we want google maps we can install it later. I don't think other roms are doing these and it would be great for internal users.

salghith

Jul 31, 2010
Riyadh
Help

We have a problem in the Arabic language and have not found it helps them because the person who used the Arabization does not work since the fall of the Roman Chinese ( MIUI )

The first problem in the delivery of letters as possible and these are dissolved in a file ( libskia.so )
But the second problem arises in the case of the first to solve the problem
The second problem in the browser and e-mail because the speech will be inverted and this in a file ( libwebcore.so )

Can you help us note that there Arabization of these files, but for a copy Rroyoda

I think also that there are adjustments that must be on file framework.jar

Note that the Arabization of the menus excellent, but we want to be as international figures (1. 2.3 ...)
And this is not the current version ( ١ . ٢ . ٣ ... )

Thank you for your efforts and your wonderful and I wish to interact with our staged that we have,

* Translation was on Google and the possible existence of a mistake which

krypticos

May 5, 2010
Morgantown
Hello I just had a quick question. So I uninstalled email with titanium backup then rebooted and restored my security free version it works just fine but my icon showed up I moved it to where I had it and now the icon isn't there anymore but the app starts and gets notifications. Thank you for your time

I just wanted to update everyone after many reboots then figured I wouldn't worry about it because I still notifications so I figured I could live with it. Then about 3 hours ago it came back. So idk why but its back.

nephron

May 25, 2009
0.11.19 v1.9 has beed added!

- Base: 0.11.19
- Latest Gapps
- English Pack 2d
- Original Boot Animation
- HTC IME + Local App
- Removed Updater.apk
- Removed Recovery.img from /system/media
- Removed TelocationProvider.apk
- Removed FileExplorer.apk

Sorry for the lack of support lately guys! Its Midterm/College App/Finals season so im INSANELY busy! Ill try my best to keep up with the thread but ill have a bundle ready every week! :D

Enjoy!!!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello and welcome to my first rom! The Bundle is based on the latest MIUI rom and includes everything you will need! I am not the most experienced dev so i will try my best to implement as many things as i can into the roms. :D

Disclaimer: I take no responsibility on anything that happens to your mobile device. This is completely your decision and your decision only to flash.

READ FIRST

1. This is a ROM based on the latest MIUI build and includes the bare necessities to use the MIUI roms on a day-to-day basis.
    2. If something is wrong please do a FULL WIPE (SD-EXT, DATA, CACHE, and DALVIK) and flash again. If error(s) persist, then go ahead and post whats going on with your device
    3. A FULL WIPE is Recommended for each update but is not completely necessary.
    4. I am a full time student so there will be times where the latest updates will be a bit delayed
    5. If there is an updated english pack, feel free to apply it over your your current ROM but make sure your are using the same MIUI base rom.
    6. ALWAYS NANDROID!!!!

Download Themes | MIUI-Dev Forums

1.1.14 v2.5

- Base: 1.1.14
    - Latest Gapps
    - English Pack 1
    - HTC_IME and Local App
    - MIUI Themed Weather Widget
    - Removed Unnecessary Files from /system

Note: YOU MUST WIPE CACHE AND DALVIK CACHE! IF YOU ARE COMING FROM A DIFFERENT ROM YOU MUST DO A FULL WIPE!

Download v2.5

0.12.24 v2.4

- Base: 0.12.24
    - Latest Gapps
    - English Pack 1
    - HTC_IME and Local App

Download v2.4 | Mirror (Thanks to kindiboy)

0.12.18 v2.3

- Base: 0.12.18
    - Latest Gapps
    - English Pack 1
    - HTC_IME and Local App

Note: Do not do a full wipe! If u want to do a full wipe, the nandroid, WIPE, flash v2.2, reboot, then flash v2.3 on that.

Download v2.3

0.12.11 v2.2

- Base: 0.12.11
    - Latest Gapps + New Market!
    - English Pack 1
    - HTC_IME and Local App

Download v2.2

0.12.3 v2.1.8

- Same as 2.1.7 but all problems should now be fixed.
    - English Pack 1d

So after noticing all the problems that have been happening when i pre-join the miui rom + the english pack + gapps, i decided to go about this in a different way. I changed the update_script to install the chinese MIUI rom first, then created a folder in the .zip file called "english" and had the script extract that after it finished flashing the original rom.

Pro: NO MORE PROBLEMS. I did a full wipe and flashed this new update and everything worked. Camera worked, MIUI weather widget was there, and everything was in english.

Con: The .zip file is bigger (~25mb bigger)

So if you are having too many problems, please wipe, and flash this version. :D

Download v2.1.8
    MD5 - b18a3b86aa18d4a1ce7c43c4e1d05891

0.12.3 v2.1.7

- Same as v2.1.6
    - Fixed Market FC's

Download v2.1.7
    MD5 - 82867e96f5397ddf80b646201fbc2f0d

0.12.3 v2.1.6

- Same as v2.1.5
    - Fixed Network Location problems (I Hope :D)

Download v2.1.6

0.12.3 v2.1.5

- Base: 0.12.3
    - Latest Gapps (Should have the latest Market)
    - English Pack 1C
    - HTC_IME and Local App
    - Removed Updater.apk

Note: Sorry about the last release guys. It was unstable and was totally my fault. This one should be perfect. :D

Download v2.1.5

0.12.3 v2.1

- Base: 0.12.3
    - Latest Gapps
    - English Pack 1b
    - Local App
    - Removed Updater.apk

Note: I forgot to add the HTC_IME but i will do it soon when a better english pack is released. So stayed tuned :D

Download v2.1

0.11.26 v2.0

- Base: 0.11.26
    - Latest Gapps
    - English Pack 1d
    - MIUI Themed Fancy Weather Widget
    - HTC IME + Local App
    - Removed Updater.apk
    - Removed AppShare.apk

Note: There is a bug in this version that has to do with the MIUI rom itself. Changing the ringtones do not work from the settings menu so you will need to use a different application. What i did:

1. Use Astro file manager to navigate to /sdcard/media/audio/ringtones
    2. Long click on desired ringtone -> Music Options -> Set as Ringtone

Download v2.0

Download More Themes

0.11.19 v1.9.5

- Same as v1.9
    - English Pack #3c

Download v1.9.5

0.11.19 v1.9

- Base: 0.11.19
    - Latest Gapps
    - English Pack 2d
    - HTC IME + Local App
    - Removed Updater.apk

Download v1.9

0.11.12 v1.8.1

- Same as v1.8
    - Updated to English Pack #2
    - Fixed Launcher2.apk FC's

Download v1.8.1

0.11.12 v1.8

- Base: 0.11.12
    - Latest Gapps
    - English Pack #1 w/ fixed Mms.apk
    - HTC IME + Local App
    - Removed Updater.apk

Download v1.8

0.11.05 v1.7.1

- Same as v1.7
    - Updated to English Pack #2

Download v1.7.1

0.11.05 v1.7

- Base: 0.11.05
    - Latest Gapps
    - English Pack #1
    - HTC IME + Local App
    - Removed Google Pinyin (Chinese keyboard)
    - Removed Updater.apk
    - Removed Weather.apk

This is completely STOCK MIUI! All i did was include the latest GAPPS and the latest English Pack. I removed some un-necessary files and added HTC IME + Local app.

Download v1.7

0.10.22 v1.6

- Base: 0.10.29
    - Latest Gapps
    - English Pack #4
    - HTC IME + Local App
    - Removed Updater.apk
    - Removed Weather.apk

This is completely STOCK MIUI! All i did was include the latest GAPPS and the latest English Pack. I removed some un-necessary files and added HTC IME

Instructions (If coming from 1.5 REDO or below):

1. Do a nandroid backup
    2. You NEED to wipe for this update
    3. Wipe again
    4. Wipe again just to be sure
    5. Flash The-Bundle v1.6
    6. Reboot and enjoy! :D

Download v1.6

0.10.22 v1.5 RED0

- Base: 0.10.22
    - Latest Gapps
    - English Pack #2
    - Build.prop from English Pack #2
    - HTC IME + Local App
    - Removed Updater.apk

New in 1.5 REDO:

This is completely STOCK MIUI! All i did was include the latest GAPPS and the latest English Pack. I removed some un-necessary files and added HTC IME

Instructions (If coming from 1.4 or below OR 1.5.1 to 1.5 REDO):

1. Do a nandroid backup
    2. You NEED to wipe for this update
    3. Wipe again
    4. Wipe again just to be sure
    5. Flash The-Bundle v1.5
    6. Reboot and enjoy! :D

Download v1.5 REDO (Recommended)
    Download v1.5.1 (Includes Music_Mod, Known to have Market Issues)

Camera and Calendar not working?

1. Long press on the calendar icon
    2. Drag it to the top (Trash Can)
    3. It will ask if you want to uninstall. Click on the uninstall button
    4. A working link for calendar will appear :D
    5. Repeat for the Camera

0.10.15 v1.4

- English Pack #3
    - HTC_IME + Local App
    - Latest GAPPS
    - Music Mod + Default MIUI Music Icon :D
    - Modified Build.prop thanks to RoDrIgUeZsTyLe
    - New Updated Kernel (2.6.35.7 thanks to pershoot)
    - Better HD Video and FPS
    - Faster Unthemed Market
    - Bigger APN list

New in v1.4:

- Faster Wifi Connection
    - Cleanup & Fixes to boost the Speed
    - Download Speed to the Maximum
    - Framework patched to work with Trackball Alert (Thanks to lilHermit)
    - DSPManager (Equalizer) added

NOTE: Wipe cache, dalvik-cache and battery stats. If you are missing anything try doing a FULL DOUBLE WIPE.

DOWNLOAD v1.4

- English Pack
    - HTC_IME + Local App
    - Latest GAPPS
    - Original Boot Animation + Removed Boot Sound

DOWNLOAD

- English Pack
    - HTC_IME + Local App
    - Latest GAPPS
    - Original Boot Animation + Removed Boot Sound

DOWNLOAD

- English Pack #3
    - HTC_IME + Local app

DOWNLOAD

NOTE: THIS VERSION DOES NOT INCLUDE GAPPS. DOWNLOAD IT HERE AND FLASH RIGHT AFTER FLASHING THE ROM.

Credit:

RoDrIgUeZsTyLe
    djmcnz
    TeamDouche
    g4rb4g3
    mobiousdigital
    lilHermit
    MIUI Devs
    All of the people who helped with the translations
    Anyone else who i forgot
    Please add the new market app to the new bundle.

thanks,
    can u post the link pliz :)

First you need to get the actual ROM here: http://miui-dev.com/forums/showthread.php?1914-MIUI-0.12.31-Deodexed-(Chinese)-n1

Then you need to get the English pack here: http://miui-dev.com/forums/showthread.php?1928-Miui-0.12.31-n1-english-language-pack-1f

Flash them in that order and then go on to the new, working market and download all the Google apps you want. If you go to the miui-dev forum for the nexus one the latest packs will always be stickied at the top. New packs every Friday. There really isn't much point in downloading this bundle, it doesn't seem to add anything.
    Is it me or MIUI has very poor battery life? I don't think I can make it through 8 hours with this ROM (easily go through 20+ hours with CM6.1 RC1).

Version 0.11.19
    Excellent work, thanks a bundle!
    The Market, however, FCs a lot. Did the cleanest install possible to solve it, no dice.
    Also tried installing gapps after installing the ROM. Works pretty good, but I get a Camera icon and a Calendar icon that are not linked to any app (also have another Camera and Calendar that work fine). Every time I uninstall the useless apps they come back at next reboot. Any thoughts on that?

For the camera and calendar, just uninstall the bad icons and the real camera/calendar will show up.

They should not come back after a reboot though. so not sure about that.