Can someone write a flashable debloater for ICS leaked.

Search This thread
G

glacierguy

Or titanium backup if u don't know what's safe/unsafe to remove. You can freeze to test.

Sent from my HTC Ruby running Sense 3.6

SharpNick

Mar 28, 2012
Pincourt
www.google.ca
thanks! good idea with titanium backup! and I tried /system/app but it says its read only, i know everything about permission and all and i just think its because the apps where running in back ground but ill try with titanium backup i remember it was easier last time i did it :D

superevilllama

Jun 14, 2007
thanks! good idea with titanium backup! and I tried /system/app but it says its read only, i know everything about permission and all and i just think its because the apps where running in back ground but ill try with titanium backup i remember it was easier last time i did it :D

If you are using RootExplorer, click the mount r/w icon up at the top right. You have to use a file explorer that supports changing read permissions to writeable. Otherwise Titanium Backup is a great and safe alternative.

UnkzDomain

Nov 9, 2008
Louisville
unkzdomain.com
What all IS safe to remove that won't break anything? I froze a bunch of stuff and then all hell broke loose and I had to reflash everything so I don't want to risk removing essential stuff again...

Top Liked Posts