[ROM][KERNEL][PORT][LOTK]4 Kornerz Ultimate OC'D 2 Final

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Diablo67

I really like this ROM. Although it benchmarks the same as most any other ROM on my phone, the UI response to user input is just downright snappy!

But, I simply do not like the Sense 1.0 Email client. I've been spoiled by the check boxes on emails in the Sense 2 and up Email client software, much like what the GMail client software has. The ability to select and delete multipple emails at once.

I tried using K9 Mail but didn't really care for it. Can anyone recommend an Email Client software that is similar to the email client software that comes with later versions of Sense?

Thank you in advance!
Im not having a problem with the e-mail client.Everything is golden for me.

nosfanatic2006

Sep 11, 2009
I have the same setup but nothing. It doesn't even actually start the dowload before it says it was unsuccessful :-(

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

evobb10

Jun 11, 2011
Hey Diablo I can't download the link u put four time unsuccessful
Please send me if u have another one. I tried WiFi and 3G.

Sent from my PC36100 using xda premium

tj gamino

Jul 6, 2010
Hey Diablo I can't download the link u put four time unsuccessful
Please send me if u have another one. I tried WiFi and 3G.

I had the same problem.. this is what I did.. I went to settings, hit display and under screen timeout I checked to never sleep. Then downloaded.. seems as if some roms data gets shut off as soon as your screen turns off.. hope you get it this Rom is kick ass..

Sent from my PC36100 using XDA

xsisbest

Feb 8, 2011
I really like this ROM. Although it benchmarks the same as most any other ROM on my phone, the UI response to user input is just downright snappy!

But, I simply do not like the Sense 1.0 Email client. I've been spoiled by the check boxes on emails in the Sense 2 and up Email client software, much like what the GMail client software has. The ability to select and delete multipple emails at once.

I completely agree. It is the one major reason I went back to mikg. Sense 1.0 just doesn't have the tweaks and features that can allow me to be happy for days on end. It is a very unique Rom for sure. But if you can get it on mikg 3.0 base this thing would be badass. Regardless of my personal opinion, very nice work!

dvtmg704

Jul 20, 2010
Is there a way to get the camera app that I can switch from front to back camera to take pictures

evobb10

Jun 11, 2011
Diablo u r the man. U did great job I like it. This is my daily Rom now coz 4g is working thanx for your hard work

Diablo67

While in camera mode, pull the tab down or press menu> settings> switch camera?

Thanks I did that it worked

Ya It's work for me too thanx

Diablo u r the man. U did great job I like it. This is my daily Rom now coz 4g is working thanx for your hard work

Thanks again Shizume and thanks guys,im working on another update for it soon.Im working on a default internet browser for it,"The 4K Browser" and some other things.

cityneversleepz

Feb 7, 2011
Dallas, TX
www.sunqifitness.com
this rom is probably the smoothest most stable rom I have had on my evo in any time that I can remember. last night I flashed the new underworld kernel .5, I believe, noticeable difference has been a reduced temperature. the only thing that isn't functioning for me is the personalized scenes see the screen shot below. anyone else experiencing that by any chance?

that screen shot isn't that good, but it is when I go to settings; personalize; scenes: I get a force close regarding the application SETTINGS

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1335719087844.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1335719087844.jpg
    4.1 KB · Views: 248
Last edited:

mike208

Jun 21, 2010
Is there an unthemed version available? Loving the rom, but want to see if I can make my own theme for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Developer/Rom Disclaimer:

I will not be held responsible for anything that happens with or to your phone after you install this rom.

Team LOTK

jamieg71
    Papasmurf151
    Ropodope
    Miksheppard
    Kendallc123
    Diablo67

Install Instructions:

1)Download Rom
    2)Do a nandroid of your current rom
    3)Copy rom to the root of your sd card
    4)Reboot into recovery and wipe everything but the sd card 3 times
    5)Find rom and install
    6)After rom install,find gapps and install
    7)Now theres 2 options that work,you can either install DT's app2sd or New Data To SD-EXT Mod(Uses SD Ext as internal)
    8)After install reboot and setup rom
    9)After setup,reboot one more time to set the tweaks.

Q & A

"What if an app keeps FCing"???Boot into recovery and wipe cache and dalvik,the go to options and fix permissions,if that doesnt work,uninstall the app and reinstall it.

"Why cant i download apps from the playstore,i keep getting an error"???Go into system settings,then find applications and find playstore app and clear cache and data and reboot,then sign back in.Also try wiping cache and dalvik,it wont hurt.

Videos

4 Kornerz Ultimate Extras

CrossBreeder-Entropy Lag Reduce/DNS Speedup/Tether boost/Clean Adblock!

Xposed - ROM modding without modifying APKs

New Data To SD-EXT Mod

Darktremor Apps2SD

Gapps 4.1.2

Rom:

4 Kornerz Ultimate OC'D 2

Older Releases:

4 Kornerz
    Is it still the same base as the previous release?
    Duh. Helps if I read. Never mind. Sorry.
    The first base was 4.67 but it was'nt optimized and it was ode'exed.Also used a stock kernel.This one is an optimized base with the classic SBC kernel from ca1ne.
    Ok guys,im finishing up the update now.Will be up by tomorrow morning,checking for errors and fc's now.This will be on a different base and kernel,with more mods and tweaks and i took the theme back to default,i had requests to leave it as a default,so some could theme it,but i want the themes posted here,so other members can use them.
    Update!!!!

Ok guys,im outta town right now,but ive been working on a great update for the rom,i have made some big changes to the rom,1 of the things was just by replacing the base with CM9 or the 5.07 base,the 5.07 base seems to be very stuborn,giving me a few problems,the CM9 base seems to work with everything,lol,not sure which one im gonna use yet,i'm doing some light themeing right now,so there will be an update in a day or so.Need to give those poor guys a break over at Team Dirt,they've been working hard on some great stuff,make sure you give these guys some props.
    Ok guys everythings finished but the rom,i have a few more things to touch up and this thing will be ready for release,thanks to all the help from my friends and great devs,Robobob,Smelkus,Tronit and jlmancuso,for their help and hard work.